Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Rennes 2-1 LCFC (2-3 Agg) Post Match Thread

Just now, IsItMuzzy said:

Football is so much better without VAR. More excitement and the game flows so much better without continual stoppages. 

If it means the odd howler getting missed I'll live with that. As it stands it is an abomination.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

Those subs made the last 20 minutes harder than they needed to be. 

No I don't think so. They were always going to throw everything at us. Vesti was a hero out there, not sure little Wes would have won some of the physical battles Vesti did. 

Not usually a fan of sitting on it, but credit where it's due, it was the correct decision tonight.

• Like 3

What a game. Properly battled. Came down to luck in the end really.

Not impressed with Rennes. Dint offer anything in the first leg, they get an early goal tonight and tail off. Diving in the box at every opportunity, even their captain in to it who was also whinging at the ref whenever possible. End up trying to hurt Barnes, with even more diving and screaming at the ref. Particularly think its an odd choice of Captain from them, but what do I know.

... to Albania, we're on our way. Big Dan Amartey at the back, Patson Daka counter-attack. We're on our way, we're on our wayyyy

• Like 2

Who got booked right at the end? Ref seemed to show a yellow to one of our players while they were clapping the fans. 

And on that note, fair play to all the fans who got to witness that! Must have been 10x more stressful in the ground amongst that atmosphere. 

The players will learn and grow so much from that game. Very intimidating atmosphere from the TV, let alone there! Superb outcome to win on aggregate. 

• Like 1