Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Randers wasn't too bad to be fair.

They were also pretty understanding of people being late after trains got cancelled 

29 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Any idea what hotels are miles out of the centre just to give us an idea where our ticket collection will be?

They are staying in hotel few minutes from ground. 

Guest Fox-66
3 hours ago, Claridge said:

Can’t believe how slowly sales are. Good news for people with less points though

To be honest I'd like to see them slow down even further ....!

Guest David Oldfields Gate
56 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Any idea what hotels are miles out of the centre just to give us an idea where our ticket collection will be?

Collection from the Russian Front.

4 hours ago, adejo92 said:

For me, Poland and France both cost me around £300 all in and that included spending money, airport parking etc.

Having missed out on some of the cheap flights available at the very beginning,  this is already looking like £550 all in.

For me, it's weighing up this match, and a day in Eindhoven,  is worth nearly £600.

I am certainly more reluctant for this one but the temptation is still strong with not wanting to miss another European adventure. 

For me, if tickets didn't make members that would be a blessing in disguise because it would make my decision for me!

Plus, there's only so many times I can leave the Mrs with our toddler under the disguise that this is a once in a life time trip for the 'Champions League'.

Snap, although I now have a 5 and a 2 year old but she does bang on about how many times I said this is the last European match for Leicester. At some point I will be correct though.

The worst thing about this one is that I am flying to Dusseldorf on the matchday to see family for the first time in nearly 2 and a half years, only 1.5 hours from Eindhoven but no chance I could wriggle out of this one. Will have to find a way to watch it somehow.

Fingers crossed for a chance to go next round. I have managed 3 out of the 6 which isn't too bad. My annual leave situation is not favourable either and my year doesn't start until 1st April!!!

• Like 1

Just wondering why did the fools in charge of the ticket office do away with 405 points for this game and open it up for all season ticket holders tomorrow morning.

Is it fair that someone who has gone to many away games and maybe even all the european games so far and they cant get a ticket because someone who has never been to any away game gets one?

Just dont see the fairness in it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Just wondering why did the fools in charge of the ticket office do away with 405 points for this game and open it up for all season ticket holders tomorrow morning.

Is it fair that someone who has gone to many away games and maybe even all the european games so far and they cant get a ticket because someone who has never been to any away game gets one?

I think all STHs will be fine, thankfully. The club must be aware of how many we're likely to shift.

Then again, with this ticket office lol

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Mate you’re opening a whole can of worms there. If you want to go down that path there are far more who are far far more unfortunate than you. 

7 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Yeah I don't know why they split it into smaller groups with two hour slots like a lot of the larger clubs do for European games but there we go 

2 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Any of your local bars selling Jupiler on draught ? Any Belgium bars ? 
Thanks

Yes they do. For example 'De Vooruitgang' have draught Jupiler. They frequently have also one ore two draught beers from Belgium.

2 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Good post, much appreciated. I hope that you enjoy the game next Thursday (if you are travelling). 

Yes Im travelling to Leicester. Arrive on Thursday, back Friday. I think the footballgroundguide is quite actual for pubs?

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

@PSV fan

Any idea how long they will keep away fans in the ground after the final whistle? I need to catch a train post match. 

In general it will be between 20 - 40 min, depending on the heat of the games etc. But please mention it to the stewards beforehand and generally they a keen to let you go earlier. It just depends whats score will be...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Mate you’re opening a whole can of worms there. If you want to go down that path there are far more who are far far more unfortunate than you. 

Hi

I wasnt on about me at all, in this instance i know someone who went to Randers and Warsaw and probably wont get a ticket. just didnt think it was fair 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PSV fan said:

Yes they do. For example 'De Vooruitgang' have draught Jupiler. They frequently have also one ore two draught beers from Belgium.

Yes Im travelling to Leicester. Arrive on Thursday, back Friday. I think the footballgroundguide is quite actual for pubs?

In general it will be between 20 - 40 min, depending on the heat of the games etc. But please mention it to the stewards beforehand and generally they a keen to let you go earlier. It just depends whats score will be...

Yes, this is a good website. You should have no worries looking around the city in the day but I’m sure the police will have designed pubs for your lot.

24 minutes ago, PSV fan said:

Bedankt regards the trains 

Some of that website for pubs is out of date. The Huntsman and The Last Plantagenet no longer exist. 

The police will probably ask you to drink on High Street. I would recommend that area even without the police recommendation. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Sorry for misinterpreting you and not reading what you wrote. I completely agree with you 

Thats ok, it just baffles me the disorganisation of the club at times. Someone in the senior management of the clun years ago said to me (before Vichai took over) that he works for a premier league club with 3rd division directors

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PSV fan said:

Dank u  . I ll be in there then