Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

8 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

I think it will be tight personally. You’ll have a greater indication by tomorrow as I think the highest volume of people are in the next two bands.

Judging by past European sales, the biggest drop was on Day 1 (500+). Then it starts getting less at each bracket. I would imagine similar here. Prob 800 left for tomorrow, then 4-500 by All STH and possibly 1-200 for members.

However, it really depends how much extra demand occurs. People were panicking over 600 Randers tickets and it just about made members. Sold 1,100 for Rennes. This is no doubt easier to get to and more attractive being a QF but how that translates is difficult to say. I still think members will be fine.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Judging by past European sales, the biggest drop was on Day 1 (500+). Then it starts getting less at each bracket. I would imagine similar here. Prob 800 left for tomorrow, then 4-500 by All STH and possibly 1-200 for members.

However, it really depends how much extra demand occurs. People were panicking over 600 Randers tickets and it just about made members. Sold 1,100 for Rennes. This is no doubt easier to get to and more attractive being a QF but how that translates is difficult to say. I still think members will be fine.

On behalf of everyone waiting for Thurs PM thank you for giving some hope for the painful next 48hrs! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

It’ll be unreserved anyway even if a few of the old biddies complain. 

Ah but the concourse maybe split as the away end can be, as it has a perspex screen down the middle as well. So if you want to be with mates make sure you buy in the same section. 

When we attended psv v Vvv venlo we were I 1 one half of the away end separate to the away fans and the concourse was separate too 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think we all make the mistake of overestimating our European away support, every game we think there's going to be a mad scramble but the tickets sell pretty slowly throughout. This will definitely make STHs now and members should get a chance as well.

It's getting to the stage now where people are hedging their bets I feel. For some this will be the 5th or even 6th trip in Europe this season, people won't have budgeted for that many I don't think. Roma as the likely option for a Semi and then obviously Albania both look attractive and people might be risking not going to this for a shot at them two.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's getting to the stage now where people are hedging their bets I feel. For some this will be the 5th or even 6th trip in Europe this season, people won't have budgeted for that many I don't think. Roma as the likely option for a Semi and then obviously Albania both look attractive and people might be risking not going to this for a shot at them two.

Money issue and also annual leave as well. Plus for some once you've seen us in Europe two or three times it's no different the next, it's not like when we got CL for the first time or Europe for the first time in 15 years etc.

Seems to be a core of about 500 that do most of the aways then a few hundred different people for each trip, from my experience anyway.

8am for me tomorrow, so it's looking good.

• Like 2

For me, Poland and France both cost me around £300 all in and that included spending money, airport parking etc.

Having missed out on some of the cheap flights available at the very beginning,  this is already looking like £550 all in.

For me, it's weighing up this match, and a day in Eindhoven,  is worth nearly £600.

I am certainly more reluctant for this one but the temptation is still strong with not wanting to miss another European adventure. 

For me, if tickets didn't make members that would be a blessing in disguise because it would make my decision for me!

Plus, there's only so many times I can leave the Mrs with our toddler under the disguise that this is a once in a life time trip for the 'Champions League'.

• Like 2

Just now, adejo92 said:

For me, Poland and France both cost me around £300 all in and that included spending money, airport parking etc.

Having missed out on some of the cheap flights available at the very beginning,  this is already looking like £550 all in.

For me, it's weighing up this match, and a day in Eindhoven,  is worth nearly £600.

I am certainly more reluctant for this one but the temptation is still strong with not wanting to miss another European adventure. 

For me, if tickets didn't make members that would be a blessing in disguise because it would make my decision for me!

Plus, there's only so many times I can leave the Mrs with our toddler under the disguise that this is a once in a life time trip for the 'Champions League'.

Exactly the same with me.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Exactly the same with me.

Exactly the same with me! Except the toddler is now 5 and the other one is 8, trust me the mood of the wife only gets worse with each passing year....!

Guest David Oldfields Gate
25 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'll be fuming if all the band 1s get interested for the final. 

Should have a band for those who have already been to the aways

I was rather hoping that would be the case.

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Same for me