Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

Got my ticket and my daughter lives in Holland so I am making a 3 day trip out of it. Although they are Leicester/Ajax fans they were hoping to get tickets in the PSV end but they have sold out very quickly.

She has just looked for tickets on forums and ticketing sites and they going for 300 euro a pair.

We are massive!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mud said:

This was just before they went on sale to all STH this morning. Seemed like an extra bracket this morning that wasn't advertised or 100+ last minute purchases from 415+...

Screenshot_20220331-075817_Chrome.jpg

I think a lot of people would have put them in their basket before 08:00 this morning (10-15 mins before). Then they could buy them at 08:00 without having to scramble for them on the seating chart.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think a lot of people would have put them in their basket before 08:00 this morning (10-15 mins before). Then they could buy them at 08:00 without having to scramble for them on the seating chart.

Exactly what I did for my sons ticket . Good job as it sold out just after 8am

Edited by Gazza3

23 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Good option. How much was the flight? Id imagine a few of us are going to 'dam on the Friday trains. 

£268 return with KLM which is a lot for one night but these chance don’t come up often. Couldn’t make any of the others with work, this happens to fall fortuitously for me this time!

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Wouldn't let me in until bang on 8. Same for Randers and Rennes.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
Just now, TC1884 said:

Wouldn't let me in until bang on 8. Same for Randers and Rennes.

Me too, I can't get the basket trick to work.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
7 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

£268 return with KLM which is a lot for one night but these chance don’t come up often. Couldn’t make any of the others with work, this happens to fall fortuitously for me this time!

I think that's ballpark at this stage, Eurostar about the same but obviously you need to be keen on a longer journey. 

Main thing is your going.

41 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Elated I got a ticket, especially after doing the hard miles in the previous rounds but also very sorry for those who didn't.

What it does show is the passion for fixtures like this, amongst the hard core at least, and we should make sure we enjoy it, which doesn't mean throwing bikes into canals btw, as it may be a long time before it happens again.

Pushing for Europe every year is a priority for me for the club, so as many folk as possible get to see LCFC abroad.

UP THE CITY.

Spot on.  Though massively pricey and taking up holiday for most.  It adds a massive extra dimension to following our football club.

We so desperately need to win this trophy, would be just amazing to win a European Trophy, but the last 8 onwards are really tough.

But if we did, what places we would visit, probably Rome with 3k tickets (or Gmilt with 300!!!) & the final with 6k tickets.

European nights are brilliant though, Home & Away.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Gutted for those that have missed out after going previous rounds now people are taking an interest. 

Always the case unfortunately. 

Some of us couldn’t do previous trips for genuine reasons like health, and  like myself did many hard yards previously, my last 4 trips abroad to follow the team, I managed to get into 1 game and watched 3 in bars so might say some of us have earned it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Me too, I can't get the basket trick to work.

You need to know someone in the bands already released who can book as the lead for this. If they’re waiting for you to book then they add 2 tix to the basket before before your band is open and assign 1 to you…

Or so I’ve heard

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Can’t go to next two rounds so hopefully Europe next year 

If we perform like we did against Rennes, I dont think any of us will be making the next two rounds.

PSV will have more quality than Rennes so we will need to up our game.

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

One of our lads went to every Euro away this season including Moscow, but didn't get one for this lol 

It's crazy but i don't know a solution. 

On one hand, it's frustrating because you think people have gone to them extremes, and then when an attractive tie comes up, suddenly every one is interested and they don't get a look in.

On the flip side, and I know it's maybe a controversial opinion, I dont necessarily agree with the idea that everyone who went Moscow is a super fan. Same with the other European games.

Yes people have gone to these European games to watch the team, but also a lot have gone because of the reward of visiting some of these places.

I've been to Warsaw & Rennes but hardly any home games this season. Just because I've been to a couple of European games doesn't make me anywhere near as committed to those who go week in week out home and away.

It's one of those, you are never going to please everyone, but if you have to please someone, you have to please the most loyal, which, in the world of football, are season ticket holders.

There will have been plenty of people who went Moscow but haven't been to a game since. Does that make them a 'super fan'?.

(This is coming from a member who had missed out so unbiased)

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 3