Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Boubakary Soumare

35 minutes ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Thought he was excellent on Saturday. Good to see pretty much everyone agrees with the exception of Jordan Blackwell at the Merc.... The Merc just gets worse and worse

Leicester City ratings v Man United: Iheanacho causes Maguire nightmare as Tielemans runs show - Leicestershire Live (leicestermercury.co.uk)

Wow is he having a laugh or something?! 6 I mean was he even at the game? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Wow is he having a laugh or something?! 6 I mean was he even at the game? 

don't discount the potential of him trying to get noticed by a national by having high traffic on his articles 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

don't discount the potential of him trying to get noticed by a national by having high traffic on his articles 

I also disagree with the 6 rating, but I think this is a bit of a stretch to be honest.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 2

On 19/10/2021 at 04:24, Paninistickers said:

No chance! 

Wilf's top-drawer. He'd be an asset to any team in the PL. Perhaps only Chelsea don't need him. He'd start at least 30 games a season for Liverpool, man U and.man City 

Liverpool wouldn't need him, Fabinho is in my opinion the best DM in the league, does almost as well as Ndidi defensively and is fantastic on the ball as well

We all knew about his ball carrying ability, his defensive work though was my biggest worry when we signed him, today though especially in the second half his defensive work was magnificent, exactly the kind of work that I’ve been desperate to see from him, hopefully he keeps this up while Ndidi is out.