Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Boubakary Soumare

51 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

It gets worse...think of an African country that you can name and pick that!  It is like saying Jamie Vardy comes from Russia. BTW Kenya speaks English as one of its official languages, what link would that have with a French speaker?

yeah thats pretty ignorant, most french born players of african descent besides north africans (which would be like mahrez for algeria, or moroccans or tunisians) are from senegal... mali... and other form west african french colonies. boubakary is of senegalese descent... itd be like saying sterling is south african just because hes black, ie pretty ignorant. 

• Like 1

soumare will get better. needs to get suited tothe pace and phyiscality of the english game but hes not been dreadful here and hes certainly not a lost cause. people love to freakout over here. hes had good games and bad games. normal. hes only 22. time. give him time.

• Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

No idea how Brendan can list off the things KDH needs to get better at to start and then play Soumare who probably needs his Mum to tie his boot laces for him.

He does the odd good thing a half then is a liability for the rest. Looks slow and lazy (he might not be lazy but his ambling around the field can give off that impression).

We need more dynamism in the midfield and I'd be giving KDH or Perez a go. Can't be any worse. 

• Like 1

I was thinking of him when people were slagging off Silva and thinking how are they different in their performance, he doesn't do a lot wrong but doesn't contribute much either.

• Like 2

What I'd rather see in midfield instead of Soumare?

Praet

Mendy.

KDH

Choudhury.

Perez.

Amartey

Danny Ward

Robert Huth 

Ryan Bennett

A tortoise.

A brick.

My kettle.

What is faster than Soumare?

^ See Above.

Edited by Charl91
  • Like 1

Just now, Charl91 said:

What I'd rather see in midfield instead of Soumare?

Praet

Mendy.

KDH

Choudhury.

Perez.

Amartey

Danny Ward

Robert Huth 

Ryan Bennett

A tortoise.

A brick.

My kettle.

What is faster than Soumare?

^ See Above.

We swapped praet for him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ he is young and in a foreign country but he needs some fitness training ASAP!

Guest Col city fan

No one is telling me (on current form) that he’s an upgrade on Mendy

At least Mendy was quick and put a shift in 

Just now, SecretPro said:

I've made my mind up. Shit and lazy. 

What if he does improve and get better, and settles? 

So many players over the years have not played well consistently at the start of their careers here and have gone on to be pretty decent. 

Is he totally written off now then?