Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Boubakary Soumare

People talk about players “settling in”. I’m sorry, but I’ve not seen this lad sprint once since he’s come in. 
He’ll sometimes show a nice drop of the shoulder, but the fundamental basics of working hard out of possession and sprinting just aren’t there. He may be technically gifted, but he has to learn (very quickly) to move with speed.

Tough one, can players find their form and feet on the sidelines? As things stand he’s offering less then a Choudruy or KDH. If nothing else they put a shift in. Spen a fair bit of time watching him and unfortunately lumbering sums him up. Not writing him off but he’s adding nothing.

Soumare has played plenty this season to adjust to the pace of the PL .

the reality is, he’s just lazy and doesn’t spot any danger at all…

with the fall back of having wilf alongside him , he should be box to box and expressing himself.. distinctly average unfortunately..

45 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Soumare has played plenty this season to adjust to the pace of the PL .

the reality is, he’s just lazy and doesn’t spot any danger at all…

with the fall back of having wilf alongside him , he should be box to box and expressing himself.. distinctly average unfortunately..

He's been poor for most of his time here, but I'm not sure a Wilf that's playing like a half-blind giraffe is much to fall back on

I am starting to lose a bit of faith. I get that it’s hard to acclimatise to the intensity in the PL but he is so far off the pace. It feels that we are playing with ten men, he is so slow and his decision making is poor which has often resulted in him putting us under pressure. He has showed glimpses of having a decent touch and a decent technical ability but apart from that I am struggling to see what he has actually good at.

• Like 1