Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Boubakary Soumare

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

Soumare's problem is that he hasn't done anything brilliant at Leicester yet which means a large portion of our fanbase has written him off, and will pounce on him at the first misplaced pass.

I thought he did fine tonight, against Liverpool at Anfield.

Not looking to pounce on him, but just don’t see what he brings to the side.

Personally just think his positional sense is too poor to be a holding midfielder, doesn’t have a creative pass in him and doesn’t offer anything going forward.

really happy to be proved wrong as was happy with the signing, just thought he’d be far more dynamic than he’s shown. Granted, Liverpool away isn’t the best match to show that.

• Like 2

I thought after the Spartak away leg that he might be OK for us. Sadly I don't think we've seen anything that suggests he'll be able to crack the Premier League. Still time but it won't be the first time that we've bought an unsuitable player from a euro league. 

Still not up to the pace of the Premier League. Tbh KDH wasn’t much better. Big ask asking for that pairing to compete with Liverpool tho. Still not sure what kind of midfielder Soumare is, seems a bit of everything and a lot of nothing at the moment. Early days still I guess for his LCFC career. 

• Like 1

Soumaré's greatest strength has always been driving up the field with the ball rather than passing it there.

Pretty much our entire squad lacks confidence right now and I feel like Soumaré is just scared shitless of losing the ball if he goes for one of his runs hence he just plays the safe passes.

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 3