Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Boubakary Soumare

36 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Yes. In those 2 games we've been anonymous in the middle, is he not allowed to comment on the games so far? 

Maddison begging for the ball at times yesterday but the 1st reaction of Wilf and Youri has been to go backwards. 

Seems the attributes of this guy are currently badly needed. 

Just seems utterly ridiculous to start throwing comments around like ‘we’re getting killed in midfield’ two games into a season. And that statement is based mainly off West Ham away, so it’s one game.

Actually, let me rephrase - it is ridiculous. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Just seems utterly ridiculous to start throwing comments around like ‘we’re getting killed in midfield’ two games into a season. And that statement is based mainly off West Ham away, so it’s one game.

Actually, let me rephrase - it is ridiculous. 

Can you people know when it's acceptable to analyse games.... 

9 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Nope. Not sure what's wrong with you tbh. 

Do you genuinely think ‘we’re getting killed in midfield’ 3 games into the season, 2 of which we’ve won? I’m not saying we’re playing sparkling football but what a load of nonsense. 

You might want to actually watch our games before commenting on our performances.

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Do you genuinely think ‘we’re getting killed in midfield’ 3 games into the season, 2 of which we’ve won? I’m not saying we’re playing sparkling football but what a load of nonsense. 

You might want to actually watch our games before commenting on our performances.

I think against West Ham that was deffo the case, of course against Norwich we had more space and time, but think maddision is coming deep enough when required and Ndidi hilst excellent and breaking up play against opposition doesn't offer much in terms of carrying the ball forward and creating attacks so sometimes would we be better to have another option when teams sit back 

11 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think against West Ham that was deffo the case, of course against Norwich we had more space and time, but think maddision is coming deep enough when required and Ndidi hilst excellent and breaking up play against opposition doesn't offer much in terms of carrying the ball forward and creating attacks so sometimes would we be better to have another option when teams sit back 

One terrible game against West Ham, our bogey team in which we were utterly horrendous does not constitute us ‘getting killed in midfield’ at the moment 

Get him in!

I love Soyuncu but he's a liabilty and next to useless at the moment, he needs someone with a brain next to him.

Drop Ndidi back into defence then fill Ndidi's posistion with Soumare.

It might not work but let's atleast try, rather than constantly doing things we know aren't working, if it is indeed worse we revert back and cannot complain.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I think you need to chill out mate. 

Your getting yourself all worked up to the point you've forgotten that I wasn't even the person who said it. 

You seem to have a problem with people having an opinion. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

One terrible game against West Ham, our bogey team in which we were utterly horrendous does not constitute us ‘getting killed in midfield’ at the moment 

We have an issue I'm midfield, we are getting found out and it will continue until we switch it up, it isn't new, I thought this is why we purchased Soumare 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

We have an issue I'm midfield, we are getting found out and it will continue until we switch it up, it isn't new, I thought this is why we purchased Soumare 

Think it’s moot to be honest, as I think our trials in defence has undermined most areas of the pitch, spread a lack of confidence across the whole team. We just need to tough it out until after the first international break when hopefully we have more assured players returning.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Think it’s moot to be honest, as I think our trials in defence has undermined most areas of the pitch, spread a lack of confidence across the whole team. We just need to tough it out until after the first international break when hopefully we have more assured players returning.

You're right in a way as fofana, soyuncu (when with evans)  and previously maguire would bring the ball well into midfield if teams sat back, with soyuncu (lack of confidence) and amartey that hasn't happened, and our link up play from back to mid to final third broke down, I just don't know why Rodgers didn't see it

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

I think you need to chill out mate. 

Your getting yourself all worked up to the point you've forgotten that I wasn't even the person who said it. 

You seem to have a problem with people having an opinion. 

I do when it’s a bloody stupid opinion yes lol

• 3 weeks later...