Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anderson

Blues bar & grill has gone

I actually quite liked the ribs and chicken wings from there. They weren't bad at all. 

Wonder who will go on there now. I assume the landlord noticed how rammed it was on match day and probably offered them a stupidly high rent. 

On 22/03/2022 at 09:51, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'd imagine it was only popular because there's so little options close to the ground. It's no loss to me but hopefully there's a replacement bar of some kind. I just wish we had a permanent box park or fan zone on the Filbert Street car park.

I think that will come as part of the expansion. Fairly sure fan zones are part of the plans. They'll be on a Leicester scale though, rather than anything seen at Wembley.

On 22/03/2022 at 18:04, kyleolly said:

All planning has been signed it's all about financing 

The finance has been in place for a year, the loans are probably already being paid off. Knocking down that asbestos-filled factory next to the East Stand is the first priority but pretty difficult to do that with matchday access required. I'd guess demolition & levelling will begin in May.

On 22/03/2022 at 09:51, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'd imagine it was only popular because there's so little options close to the ground. It's no loss to me but hopefully there's a replacement bar of some kind. I just wish we had a permanent box park or fan zone on the Filbert Street car park.

A box park would be class

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TK95 said:

A box park would be class

That sort of thing is exactly what they should have introduced this season. I haven't got a clue if the Compass contract covers the vans outside but stick it on somewhere like Leicester Electric Cricket Ground until the cricket season. 

• Like 1