Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

England friendlies.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Is this a sarcastic post? 

No -  he is one of the best strikers in the world.

I think even Arsenal fans who probably hate Kane would say that.

Do you not think he is that good?

What would Toney and Watkins do better - decent players yes but not really going to worry top teams.

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Too late to bin Southgate before next Sunday?

It's not too late. Sack him and give it to Pep or even Klopp/Ancelotti just for the tournament. These players will never play like a proper team under Southgate no matter the talent. 

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Do you not think he is that good..

As much as I don't particularly like him his talent is undeniable. I do wonder however how we'd do without him and someone like Watkins in his place. The positions he takes up sometimes are a detriment to the team and whilst he's a flat track bully against the lesser sides I don't recall him coming up big in the bigger games (I could be wrong as I find most England games forgettable)

No chance he doesn't start every game though so hope he leads us to glory 

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Do you not think he is that good?

Certainly better than Watkins or Toney at International level.

I'm struggling to recall a world class player in the history of football who didn't win a single trophy. I've never said he's not a good striker. I just don't believe any team will achieve anything significant playing with Kane as a lone striker. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Wouldn’t it be refreshing and possibly the kick up the arse these players need, if all the happy clappers booed them off at the end, for giving them such little enjoyment.

It won’t again of course, the UK is far too woke. But it’d be so refreshing to see.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Wouldn’t it be refreshing and possibly the kick up the arse these players need, if all the happy clappers booed them off at the end, for giving them such little enjoyment.

It won’t again of course, the UK is far too woke. But it’d be so refreshing to see.

Nah you can't do that. Gareth's got the United and Liverpool's sitting together at breakfast and the Arsenal and Spurs playing table tennis against each so obviously it's coming home

Just a shame he's got no tactical nous and is as bland as a rich tea biscuit

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Nah you can't do that. Gareth's got the United and Liverpool's sitting together at breakfast and the Arsenal and Spurs playing table tennis against each so obviously it's coming home

Just a shame he's got not tactical nous and is as bland as a rich tea biscuit

I read last week that the UK is currently considered the most ‘woke’ country on earth. It’s probably why we win sod-all these days. Are people REALLY that bothered?

Just take the general election this time. Apparently ‘the voters’ are the most apathetic ever! At least so far anyway.