Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I have no idea why he held his knee, you realise you have not said anything here that I disagree with right? You're admitting the foot sweep. Which is what the foul was for. 
My initial thought was he held the knee because the foot sweet dragged him basically into the splits, I thought he had pulled his knee or something. The entire point of my argument though was that it was a foul because of the foot sweep. Which was nowhere near the ball. You've literally admitted that this happened.

lol i give up, lets just forget it. im pissed off as it is.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Good performance, play like that more often and we'll get quite a few wins before the season ends.

We can end the season with another trophy too, the league games are like warm ups now for what matters 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Think Barnes was just isolated today, every time he came in from the left there were 5 Utd players to beat and he had no support. Outside the goal, Nacho was criminally bad today, offered nothing up front and every time Barnes tried to play with him, Nacho passed the ball completely in the wrong direction. 

Yes nacho did pass it to nobody on several occasions. I think partly due to players not making runs. His finish was exceptional today, but other than that I thought he was sh1t.  

A point at Old Trafford is not to be sniffed at but I really feel like the win was there for us if we just let the shackles off a bit and were braver. The rest of the season should be used as a free hit as we're not playing for anything domestically 

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Really disappointing refereeing today. One was definitely a sending off and the other a goal. 

Var was used correctly for the goal, my problem is does that get checked the other way? i doubt it… and yep total farce on the mctominay challenge everyone said red so they can’t hide from that 

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Var was used correctly for the goal, my problem is does that get checked the other way? i doubt it… and yep total farce on the mctominay challenge everyone said red so they can’t hide from that 

It wasn't a red card on Maddison, and Iheanacho's wasn't a foul to send someone to the floor poleaxed. Neither needed looking at, the problem is now players (for certain teams) know if they stay on the ground it'll be looked at, it's a mess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Sky will roll out that prat to give his 'expert' opinion on Monday. Joke. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah it's a clear push. If anything you could argue that's not a fair tackle. It does not cause the hook of the leg though which is what I've seen a few people arguing. Just looking at Iheanacho's momentum from the push shows it did not cause the hook. 

So why wasn't a free kick to Leicester awarded if VAR was correct?

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

No idea, as I said you could argue it's not a fair tackle, but Iheanacho is trying to push him back. This is the problem VAR inevitably creates.

It wasn’t clear and obvious… that is the problem. Goal should have stood because that was the on field decision 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

It wasn’t clear and obvious… that is the problem. Goal should have stood because that was the on field decision 

When that is at the other end it wouldn't of been checked as the clear and obvious rule would of been bought in to play. It really is a shambles 

• Like 1

Just now, adam said:

When that is at the other end it wouldn't of been checked as the clear and obvious rule would of been bought in to play. It really is a shambles 

I agree… it is a foul so that is fine, but it was far from clear and I feel var checks are favouring the big clubs… we dominated Man U today so I’m happy anyway