Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Clinical in that one moment from Iheanacho. Other than that he was pretty shocking lol

We had the better of the chances. Almost gifted their goal from laziness/complacency. 

Actually quite annoying we haven't come away with 3 points there. 

That save from De Gea from Fofana's header is unreal.

• Like 1

A point at Old Trafford is never a bad result. Could have won it, maybe should have won it but that's life. 

Iheanacho was the worse man on the pitch but scored again lol . God love him. 

Edited by Webbo

Guest Col city fan

Very bizarre game

An incredible amount of unforced errors and wayward passes by both sides

A point’s ok for us and we can now concentrate on the Euro conference

And I didn’t think I’d be saying THAT at the start of the season!

😂

Good result in the end. Could have and probably should have taken all 3 points. But a much approved performance and with some tweaks we're starting to look like a team who will be battling for top 6 again very soon. 

Game management needs to improve, I get that we want to win but storming 5 in their half and playing such a risky cross field ball like that at the end, very nearly cost us. 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

The officials displayed shameful big club bias.

They were playing tag team with the sky commentators. Delighted with a point but we really should have won the game. Overall the team looks more balanced and we are certainly getting better. 

Yes the lack of a red card was frustrating,  as was the disallowed goal, but there's lots of positives to take away.

I think it was a really good performance overall,  albeit against a very poor Manchester United.

Either way, a point at Old Trafford has to be good for morale and confidence leading into PSV.

• Like 1

Even if that iheanacho incident was a foul which I don’t believe it was , how on earth can that be considered as clear and obvious. It has no barring on the goal the goal comes from maguire kicking the ball at iheanacho and getting a fortunate bounce. An absolute joke of a decision and has robbed us of 3 pts at old Trafford, there’s no way anyone can tell me that var isn’t corrupt and that if it was the other way around it gets overturned. Don’t even get me started about the red card

• Like 1