Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Clinical in that one moment from Iheanacho. Other than that he was pretty shocking lol

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Iheanacho was the worse man on the pitch but scored again lol . God love him. 

5-B5916-C8-65-C0-4400-BC25-5917-B2-AC5-D

• Like 2

Much the better team today. Man U escaped with a point they scarcely deserved. Disappointing the way we conceded but we also created and missed enough chances to bury them. Working from a firm defensive foundation we played some great stuff. Glimpses of Leicester at their best under Rodgers today. Perfect preparation for the much more important game coming up later this week.

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

Sky Sports thinking that Gary Neville is an appropriate co-commentary choice for that game is one of the reasons they are haemorrhaging subscribers to the streamers.

Get him and his obvious bias in the bin.

He was ruling that goal out immediately wasn’t he? 

• Like 1

Real shame as we should have won, beautifully executed header from Fofana and a worldie save from de gea . Thought Nacho was poor up to his goal which he took well .

Madders goal was really well taken but Nacho did sweep the Man Utd players leg, not sure why he did it to be honest but hey ho.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

If that goal had gone against us and it was allowed we'd have been fuming. It was a foul. 

Not a sniff, I’d be asking what my defender is doing sitting on the ground instead of clearing the ball and the feigning injury because he’s been caught out. 

• Like 3

Let down by officials . Officiating is so inconsistent.   

How was McTominay not sent off?  I don't think there was a clear and obvious error on our disallowed goal.

We looked strong defensively mostly.  Amartey was slow getting up to speed. A little before the goal, he played a pass so slow that it put us under pressure.  We never recovered.

We looked so much better than them.

We didnt concede from a set play, we played good football at times and more importantly we didnt show them respect like we have in the past. A point away at old Trafford's good even tho I feel cheated. Let's move on to PSV who are 3-2 down at the mo with a few minutes left.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Sky Sports thinking that Gary Neville is an appropriate co-commentary choice for that game is one of the reasons they are haemorrhaging subscribers to the streamers.

Get him and his obvious bias in the bin.

Clear and obvious bias.

• Like 1

Amazing how we can hold our own with some big players returning.  

3 months ago I would have taken 1-1 away to Man United. Can’t help but feel disappointed now though- I suppose that’s a positive  sign.

about the disallowed goal- a slow replay can make things look  bad- but it can still be a foul even if it didn’t have  willful intent- it can impede him even if he makes a meal of it. Vardy has been the king of drawing those fouls for years so we can’t really complain too much.

• Like 2