Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Guest Kopfkino

Any bit of sustained quality and we run out comfortable winners that much was clear in the short period we showed a little. 

Really frustrating, got to be so much better with the ball than that. Silly mistakes cost us, one can’t be surprised that Amartey was involved

Poor game, both sides. Would've taken a point before hand though, always tough at Old Trafford.

I like Andre Marriner, he was ref for trophy day in 2016 and doesn't often get alot wrong.  Tielemans was very harshly booked, Fernandes sold one there. The goal which was ruled out - I think is harsh. Happens so quick but Varane pushed Iheanacho away from the ball which initiated contract causing the "sweep" the insufferable Gary Neville was wailing about ... goal should have stood.

Hope Mendy is ok!

also a shout out to Harry Maguire, thank you for the tame 95th minute header on target mate,  bagged me £80. Good man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If that goal had gone against us and it was allowed we'd have been fuming. It was a foul. 

Problem is that earlier this season I saw a Brighton player bundle through the back of our defender and the goal stood 

The consistency is terrible 

• Like 2

Should have won the game. Utd were there for the taking and we botched so many presentable opportunities with rubbish execution of the final ball.

No major issue really with the VAR calls really. Nacho one was a foul, initially looked soft as hell but the reverse angle was pretty conclusive. McTominay borderline. We can moan about the consistency of VAR's application, absolutely, but in isolation the decisions were fine.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Any bit of sustained quality and we run out comfortable winners that much was clear in the short period we showed a little. 

Really frustrating, got to be so much better with the ball than that. Silly mistakes cost us, one can’t be surprised that Amartey was involved

so your giving kasper no blame for the goal

• Like 1

I know people are slating neville for his bias, but I think the worse is martin tyler. Constant wank*** off about Man Utd. Screeching down the microphone everytime they had a chance, endlessly repeating how poor we are at defending set pieces.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I said I wouldn’t watch football after the decisions today, but I’m sticking around… that for me was our most complete performance this season and yes we were well and truly robbed.  We have the ECL so let’s continue moving forward and with evans and fofana back we look good 👍 

• Like 2