Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

34 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

For me it was a great performance probably the best we have played all season..  controlled it at times but robbed by var 

I thought we played quite well but I feel that Man U were there for the taking, particularly first half when they had no strikers on the pitch and offered near zero threat in behind. 

14 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

The video is clear to see the momentum of the hook. The leg hook came after he was already being pushed. If for example his leg was hooking him as he was pushed I'd agree. It was clear he is trying to jostle him by pulling the leg after he was pushed. 

I don’t agree, that video is anything but clear.

39 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

So many good individual performances. 

Midfield looked fantastic minus Wilf.

Most importantly, we can defend again.

Some passages of really good attacking football.

Feels like a team I can look forward to watching again.

It makes a difference when we have  injured players back ,look good at the back tonight onwards an upwards 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I don’t agree, that video is anything but clear.

Seems clear to me. you can slow down the frames, their shins are touching, varane pushes him, as kelechi falls back he grabs his foot onto the leg of Varane and pulls it. The push does not cause the hook though, the hook is a response to the push. 

Mixed feelings about that. We were the better team and should have won, but I was relieved to get through stoppage team unscathed - especially when we messed up that 4 against 2 breakaway.

I reluctantly think it was a foul by Iheanacho, but we all know that there would have been no VAR check had that happened at the other end. Big club bias by Premier League officials unfortunately comes as standard - as further evidenced by the mere yellow card for McTominay’s reckless lunge on Maddison.

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

Any news on Evans post match? Was he struggling with an injury when he came off or was it a pre planned sub at 60 mins?

I would be very surprised if that wasn't already agreed.