Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jeremiah St. Juste

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

With a back four of this guy, JJ, Baby Wes and Ricardo they'd probably only all be fit once a year but in that game we could play the highest line in world football and be safe lol

not only that but we'd have a matching set of JJs

40 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

reports that both have a 12mil asking price on them

Niakhate no brainer. Left footed, captain, so good at attacking and defending set pieces, fairly quick and even takes some penalties!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

With a back four of this guy, JJ, Baby Wes and Ricardo they'd probably only all be fit once a year but in that game we could play the highest line in world football and be safe lol

All names in that line up sounds more like Backstreet Boys than back four!

• Haha 4

Just now, An Sionnach said:

If Caglar stays,which I think is probable , we shouldn't need him. Counting the giant we will have five Cbs and Wilf, JJ and Hamza in an emergency. We just need to keep them fit.

if Vestergaard remains then that would be a failure tbh 

3 minutes ago, NasPb said:

if Vestergaard remains then that would be a failure tbh 

Like it or not the big fellow is on a nice contract and Rodgers seems to rate him. I think he will be with us next season 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Like it or not the big fellow is on a nice contract and Rodgers seems to rate him. I think he will be with us next season 

Rodgers has shown he would much rather play a CDM as a CB instead of him. I wouldn't call that him rating him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Niakhate no brainer. Left footed, captain, so good at attacking and defending set pieces, fairly quick and even takes some penalties!

Yes, please but I like some of the name we are being link with!

Sell Soyuncu and Vesty and get both!

Or is that being greedy. 

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

I don't think Rodgers rates him at all, except in specific situations as a sub, and even then it's more out of desperation than admiration. It would take an injury/suspension to even see him feature in a Premier League gameday squad for the rest of the season, let alone get on the pitch. (I expect to see him on the bench for the European games, and if we go into the second leg with a secure lead, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start the game.) But I can't see Vesty being here next season if Cags stays, and frankly, even if he goes I would be surprised to see Lurch in a Leicester shirt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

agree on this, knowing us we'll by pass one of them sadly

also reports saying possible of getting him under £10mil.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

If Rodgers rates him why did he play ndidi and big dan at every opportunity during the injury crises? Looks to me like he’s last resort in every scenario 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

If Rodgers rates him why did he play ndidi and big dan at every opportunity during the injury crises? Looks to me like he’s last resort in every scenario 

He is our weapon of last resort ,when you need a nuclear option - here's Jannik.