Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jeremiah St. Juste

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Niakhate please

Ndicka could be an even better option than Niakhate. Left footed, 22, last year of his contract, plays in a high line, good on the ball.. He’s another great all round CB from the Bundesliga. 

Obligatory youtube video:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Ndicka could be an even better option than Niakhate. Left footed, 22, last year of his contract, plays in a high line, good on the ball.. He’s another great all round CB from the Bundesliga. 

Obligatory youtube video:

Yes he would be, Frankfurt a harder team to recruit from IMO than Mainz but I rate them both. Ndicka I've chpioned a fair bit in the past, him and Fofana together could be formidable for club and country.

14 hours ago, Dusty said:

I don’t think Rodgers rates him tbf. He’s sat him on the bench and played amartey and ndidi there instead. That makes him 6th choice. 

And if Jannick  ok with that, then great, you cannot have 5 first CBs 

Right from one of Congerton's lists at Celtic, we were heavily linked with him when he was at Feyenoord I think it was. Wasn't bowled over with him when I went off and researched him at the time so I'd be amazed if he's even as good as what's already at the club in the CB department.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Actually know someone who knows this lad from his time in rotterdam. Apparently there's definitely been talks but nothing done yet. He's speaking to 2 other clubs as well. Of course one is West ham and the other is dortmund. 

If I hear it's done before it's announced I'm off down the bookies lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...