Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I get the feeling Madders isnt really feeling Newcastle. 

He has a young family and has recently done up his house. Travelling from Leicestershire to London is far easier than Newcastle. 

Agree think he wants a move to a big London club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

That’s certainly the message the media are selling at the moment it seems

Someone on here a while ago said they were in the know and that apparently Maddison said he wanted a move to Spurs. 

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

The location doesnt affect the players a jot.

They have a luxury flat or hotel at the club of their choice and drivers/planes to whisk them back home when they want. Schmeichel used to have a custom made A Team style van to ferry him about. Ronaldo a private jet waiting to take him off to Morocco after games in Madrid to visit his boyfriend 

How do you know that? There is no way of suggesting that location does matter or doesn’t matter as the answer is simply not black and white.

It would completely depend on personal circumstances. In the case of Maddison, his girlfriend his pregnant and works in London, he owns a house in Leicestershire, and in all fairness, I reckon he’d choose London over Newcastle anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Someone on here a while ago said they were in the know and that apparently Maddison said he wanted a move to Spurs. 

He will need to subsidise his own transfer fee in that case.  lol

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He dotes on his little boy and has twins due

i couldn’t disagree with you more about how important location will be to him 

living away from his kids will not be attractive to him and travelling a big distance each day or two will not be attractive to his new club 

Just move the kids… 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Surely they've learned from last seasons mistakes...

They'll get him for less than they'll sell Havertz and Mount for individually and he's better than both of them. Under Poch, I think he'd thrive.

Chelsea will annoyingly sort themselves out in time.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Perhap a Maddison transfer will resemble his playing style when off it. A pirouette left, then right, then left again (why the hell not!!). Then another full circle. Then an invitation to crunch him. Then a big sigh from all. Basically - a bit slow and meandering!!

Pretty much sums him up to be fair.

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They'll get him for less than they'll sell Havertz and Mount for individually and he's better than both of them. Under Poch, I think he'd thrive.

Chelsea will annoyingly sort themselves out in time.

Madders is not top 6. Anyone with top 6 ambition is wasting their time.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Madders is not top 6. Anyone with top 6 ambition is wasting their time.

Think you can question his mentality historically, but his talent is unquestionable and his mentality has noticeably changed since becoming a father it seems 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Chelsea will be in for him IMO

Ive been saying this for a while and it wouldn't surprise me if we hear something about this soon. I think thats a transfer that will suit him, and presume the whole 'big club big ambitions' thing would be an immediate sell to offset not being in europe. Certainly more so that spurs.