Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

Clubs can sign Maddison for a free next year, I'm not sure why people think we're going to get £50 million for Maddison, it's like Tielemans all over again. We're gonna be in a situation where we have to take around £30 million for him or lose him on a free. Just like with Youri he's not good enough for a side that will pay a huge fee, and he won't want to join a side who would offer a decent fee like Brighton for example.

Last summer we had "I wouldn't sell Tielemans for less than £50 million"....Look how that worked out. The truth is there were no bids for him even at half that. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

Clubs can sign Maddison for a free next year, I'm not sure why people think we're going to get £50 million for Maddison, it's like Tielemans all over again. We're gonna be in a situation where we have to take around £30 million for him or lose him on a free. Just like with Youri he's not good enough for a side that will pay a huge fee, and he won't want to join a side who would offer a decent fee like Brighton for example.

Last summer we had "I wouldn't sell Tielemans for less than £50 million"....Look how that worked out. The truth is there were no bids for him even at half that. 

How much do you think “KDH” is worth in comparison, it was you who said he’s a better player wasn’t it?  

47 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

May as well keep him then, we can re coup the 30m when we go up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxyLeon said:

30m for Maddison come on ffs Barnes is worth more than that.

2 hours ago, TommyK said:

Grealish and Madison on holiday together. 

Would love Man City to get involved in the bidding ...

Screenshot_2023-06-15-20-06-03-68_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Massive respect to Grealish for making that plane. I'd still be in bed recovering after the sesh he had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

It’s not like Tielemans because multiple teams want him.  

if Newcastle / Spurs are playing it slow we may yet see Maddison for a few games in the Championship!  Happy to sell end August

I agree and fook it make him stay if we can’t get what we want - he needs to perform with a euro spot next year and him flying gets us promoted - it will not and should not happen as he’s worth £50m and his attitude stunk at the end so personally want him gone BUT don’t be giving him away 

7 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

It’s not like Tielemans because multiple teams want him.  

if Newcastle / Spurs are playing it slow we may yet see Maddison for a few games in the Championship!  Happy to sell end August

Well yeah, selling late and giving ourselves no time to sign a replacement is straight out of our playbook. I'm not sure why you'd actively want that though considering it's an appalling way to go about business.

8 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Madders reposted another one from Wilson about Coventry boys having fun but not this one. Pretty sure it will be Newcastle, just hope there is a bidding war now Spurs are involved. 

Screenshot_20230616_064234_Instagram.jpg

Eddie Howe probably told him to make best

mates with him to get him to sign