Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

Guest nathan.

Relegation has really fvcked the big moves for certain players. United are willing to spend £60m on Mount without looking at Maddison.

8 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Isn't this guy usually pretty unreliable? 

And personal terms means nothing, we've seen these rumours a number of times - Raya to spurs was at this point weeks ago

Especially with Newcastle, maybe a Man City if Silva goes, and maybe even a United if they fail to get Mount. They'll probably be able to be conned to pay more.

that guy is tbf,

that the wording is there, in principle.....that doesnt mean alot in the grand scheme of things

Echoing what I've just read from someone else on here 

I think certain players looking to get moves away will now realise how much relegation has put moves to "massive" clubs, completely to pot 

Don't get me wrong Youri to Villa is a step up from where we are right now, but I'm willing to put very good money on him being extremely disappointed that Arsenal, Roma etc completely sacked off the idea of signing him 

Madders to Spurs is another step up obviously, but again this time 12 months ago he was linked to United and Arsenal, it's quite the decline 

Ndidi to Saudi or Celtic 

Looks like Barnes only options are Villa or reportedly West Ham 

Not what they were all expecting I wager 

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9

I heard Big Ange said from accepting the job that he wanted to go out and get Madders as his highest priority.

I think it'll be sorted. Probably get low balled around £40m but you can't sniff at that whilst we're in the Championship. 

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

The best Madders is getting now is Spurs.

I’m sure he will hate that. Another 50k a week, London lifestyle, playing in one of the best stadiums in the Uk and will cement his England place playing behind Kane. 

Compare that to Championship football, Fosse park and playing alongside Hamza week in week out! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, copunk said:

Echoing what I've just read from someone else on here 

I think certain players looking to get moves away will now realise how much relegation has put moves to "massive" clubs, completely to pot 

Don't get me wrong Youri to Villa is a step up from where we are right now, but I'm willing to put very good money on him being extremely disappointed that Arsenal, Roma etc completely sacked off the idea of signing him 

Madders to Spurs is another step up obviously, but again this time 12 months ago he was linked to United and Arsenal, it's quite the decline 

Ndidi to Saudi or Celtic 

Looks like Barnes only options are Villa or reportedly West Ham 

Not what they were all expecting I wager 

I don’t think it’s relegation 

madders was never linked to anywhere apart from newcastle and spurs. Previous summer was arsenal but they  moved on from him with odegaard 

youri has taken his decision with his family in mind and I agree that our troubled campaign has highlighted some of his limitations. However, apart from arsenal, which top six club were seriously linked with him?  I believe Roma were interested this summer but he chose to stay in the midlands where he will earn more and receive a larger s/o fee. 

wilf has been in decline for several seasons. Barnes has never been mentioned elsewhere apart from a tenuous link that klopp liked him. 

1 hour ago, alanf0x said:

I’m sure he will hate that. Another 50k a week, London lifestyle, playing in one of the best stadiums in the Uk and will cement his England place playing behind Kane. 

Compare that to Championship football, Fosse park and playing alongside Hamza week in week out! 

What's wrong with Fosse Park?

6 hours ago, MalletFox said:

I wonder whether Man U will look at Maddison instead …

If its right that Chelsea have turned down a third bid from Man U of 55 million for Mount  then maybe they will turn to Madison, who is a better player than Mount, and who we would probably let go for 50 million. Would make perfect sense to me anyway.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, surrifox said:

For the life of me I don’t understand how Mount is seen as a £60 mill player , turning down £200k a week offers from Chelsea to re-sign . Seriously , football is f****d

Yep seriously don't get it either 

9 hours ago, alanf0x said:

All this is fine if that is all he wants and is happy with not winning any more trophies.

• Like 1

Let me caveat this with ‘It is transfer fluff talk, but…..’

Man Utd said they would walk away from Mount if Chelsea rejects their third bid, and it has been rejected - could they turn to Maddison now?

40 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Let me caveat this with ‘It is transfer fluff talk, but…..’

Man Utd said they would walk away from Mount if Chelsea rejects their third bid, and it has been rejected - could they turn to Maddison now?

Maddison would not improve them

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

You are right. But I am not ten hag

It's a funny one as I've always pictured Maddison at Man Utd. However, I think I agree with you that I'm not sure he goes there and changes things, he'd have to rotate with Fernandes or play wide right which is a possibility I suppose.

I think looking at all the teams out there Spurs or Man City would benefit the most from him and yet neither are in the Champions League or even Europe next season 😂

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a funny one as I've always pictured Maddison at Man Utd. However, I think I agree with you that I'm not sure he goes there and changes things, he'd have to rotate with Fernandes or play wide right which is a possibility I suppose.

I think looking at all the teams out there Spurs or Man City would benefit the most from him and yet neither are in the Champions League or even Europe next season 😂

Newcastle need depth.  Spurs need life support.

• Haha 1