Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

6 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Oh I just meant that there's no way Maddison is picking Spurs or Newcastle over Man City. 

...I  knew what you meant, while they (ManchesterCity) have not got involved, I cannot see it being an option for him, as a person!!!

Spurs for him seems the best fit, in respect of family life, being coached by Pep would be a pull, but other things take priority. 

The transfer really needs to get done quickly, the idea of him sticking around as we eek out an extra £2 million in the final days of the transfer window is ridiculous, we need to get new players in for the rebuild.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We could do with it being sorted soon. However, if Spurs have just offered a poxy £30m and then briefed the journalist that they're 'closing in', this could drag out until the end of August.

Percy has said they’re currently at 40m plus add ons    You’d think that it would get done with a few more days of negotiations 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Good news. Hopefully north of £50m and we can all move on.

They'll rob us blind for him but if we sit on it for too long we'd get an even worse fee. We have barely any time to reinvest so may as well sell him now.

17 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Anyone at Tottenham worth taking on loan in part of that deal.

I don't want anyone from them, we'd just be exchanging one weak mentality player for another and meaning they pay us less too.

• Like 2

The Athletic's Charlie Eccleshare is reporting that an agreement between the clubs is expected this week. Many are laughing at Spurs '£40m bid', but that's just the up front payment. I suspect we'll get close to our £60M goal but with a good chunk in instalments and add-ons...

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

The Athletic's Charlie Eccleshare is reporting that an agreement between the clubs is expected this week. Many are laughing at Spurs '£40m bid', but that's just the up front payment. I suspect we'll get close to our £60M goal but with a good chunk in instalments and add-ons...

Knowing Levy it'll be £40m up front and £20m when they win a trophy. We see what you're up to you sly dog!

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

not even joe roden?

tbf tho Maddison would fit in there, he can bottle things at times:rolleyes:

£45mil with add ons and i think it will be a done deal

Good shout! Rodon and Souttar as a partnership would be ideal. I suspect he'd get a PL move though.

I’ve never once wanted players to leave more than this season and he’s one of them, a class player with his Hollywood style but not a grafter and always pulls out of a tackle. We don’t need to be having these players in the championship. Bye bye 👋🏻 

17 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

They'll rob us blind for him but if we sit on it for too long we'd get an even worse fee. We have barely any time to reinvest so may as well sell him now.

I'm not getting this barely any time to reinvest statement , not just from you btw, players are not back in training yet and the transfer window is open until the 1st of September.

It appears most of these panicking statements are born out of forum fans impatience.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

:nigel:

Don't know if this can be considered "confirmation" but according to Google:

"After signing Maddison for a total £25 million from Norwich City in June 2018, there is also a 15 per cent sell-on clause from any profit which will go to his former club."

Edited by StriderHiryu

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'm not getting this barely any time to reinvest statement , not just from you btw, players are not back in training yet and the transfer window is open until the 1st of September.

It appears most of these panicking statements are born out of forum fans impatience.

It's more that we wouldn't trust the board to locate their own cocks, so they're going to need enough time to bring in the next Ghezzal and Kapustka