Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

Newcastle can do all the bidding that they want for players but I really don’t see them as being an attractive option to the top players in the premier league or other top players abroad.

geographically the top players want to live/play in London, Manchester or play for Liverpool.

generally their squad is poor and it will take a fair while to get the quality and squad depth for them to become a regular top 6 side.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegaffa said:

Newcastle can do all the bidding that they want for players but I really don’t see them as being an attractive option to the top players in the premier league or other top players abroad.

geographically the top players want to live/play in London, Manchester or play for Liverpool.

generally their squad is poor and it will take a fair while to get the quality and squad depth for them to become a regular top 6 side.

They’ll pick up people like Manchester City did to begin with. 

They went after the likes of KaKa, Ronaldinho etc and end up spending £30,000,000 on Robinho. 

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Don’t you knock the cult heroes!

And don’t forget that Amartey was a player who quite a few on here, quite literally, voted as being Leicester’s player of the season so far.

He is a donkey 

11 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

I disagree they are building a really good team and pay high wages. 

8 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I disagree they are building a really good team and pay high wages. 

Bruno and Trippier would get in most squads in the league. Botman has potential. 

47 minutes ago, Sly said:

In theory, if they wanted to spend the money, they could have a team of:

Pope

Trippier Botman Fofana Cucurella

St Maxim Tielemans N’Didi Maddison Barnes

Werner

That’s a team that would cause them issues! 

But I heard on the news today that he was getting quite old and not going to be appearing in public so much.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Sly said:

If Newcastle were to recruit the best of the rest, they’d be a threat. It’ll happen, as they’re the richest club in the world. 

In theory, if they wanted to spend the money, they could have a team of:

Pope

Trippier Botman Fofana Cucurella

St Maxim Tielemans N’Didi Maddison Barnes

Werner

That’s a team that would cause them issues! 

rich or not, they’re still subject to the same FFP rules as the rest of us aren’t they? Which is income based isn’t it?

I wouldn't sell Madders at all but to be dismissive of what is going to happen on Tyneside, is ridiculous. 

Huge club that has won nothing for ages but now has serious financial power and a group of the most passionate fans in the country. 

He'd be centre of attention up there  and they and him, would love it (in a Keegan style)

Going to one of the current big six might see Madders get very limited 1st team game time, but up there, he'd be a pivotal player in their new beginning.

Keep him at all costs at Leicester, Top 🙏 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

rich or not, they’re still subject to the same FFP rules as the rest of us aren’t they? Which is income based isn’t it?

You’d think so, however the likes of Manchester City, Barcalona and PSG don’t seem to care.