Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

12 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Not my favorite look for Transfer Talk   :nono:

1314173044_TransferTalk.JPG.3dd0841bd25f3f165fb1923161d66a55.JPG

Honestly one of the most depressing things iv seen for a long time- however Schmeichel and Tielemans are only ones going from those 4- and we probably all knew that already- biggest concern is we dont seem to have replacements lined up- thats proper scary

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Guess who is probably about to become our highest earner?

Indeed. No coincidence this is all coming out, just as they prepare to move Kasper on and free up loads of wages. 

Edited by rachhere

Why would we sell Maddison for 50-60 million, how would we replace our best player for that sort of money in todays market, seems a bit pointless and we wouldn't be strenthening the squad, we'd be weakening it. If someone were to offer Grealish sort of money, it might be a bit different.

What a bad move this would be for him. Hand on heart, do you think they will finish above us? I don’t think so. Upwards trajectory or not, there are still many unanswered questions about their takeover. 

Also, their squad isn’t even that strong, still weaker than ours. If I was Maddison, I would prove myself at us for another season or two and then really go for a big move. He is capable, we know that, but consistency needs to be proven. I would lose a lot of respect if he went there, but more importantly, I can’t see it working.

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

And when Kasper goes he’ll get it. 

and possibly the captains armband too I’d imagine to entice him to stay

if you think about it, we don’t have many candidates for the captain  Evans and Vardy would be the obvious but if you are planning a rebuild  it might not make sense to give someone the captaincy if they are only going to be here for 1 more year..

Edited by MPH

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Selling Maddison to Newcastle would be very disappointing for us. It makes no sense to have Rodgers on the money he is on but selling players to Newcastle who even with their billions are still quite a bit behind us in quality. 

I don't think they are that far behind , their form in the second half of the season was excellent and ours had been shite for about a year and a half

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

I don't think they are that far behind , their form in the second half of the season was excellent and ours had been shite for about a year and a half

They are far from us, they need to spend money to catch up which is what they are doing. They have some good players, and made smart moves in January but to be honest not many of our players I would swap with them if any. We suffered bad injuries throughout to key players last season 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Worrying this...I think 60 could do it 

If it did we would be a joke club. Wouldn't even think about it unless it was 80m, and even then I would probably turn it down.  To be honest I would tell them to stop wasting our time with such ridiculous bids. 

• Like 4