Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

I can’t see what madders would want to go there for this season other than money. He just started playing his best football for us and seems happy here. Newcastle will not be near top 6 any time soon so it would be a waste for him to go there now. Hopefully signs a new contract soon to stop this crappy transfer window from becoming a nightmare one 😂

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I can’t see what madders would want to go there for this season other than money. He just started playing his best football for us and seems happy here. Newcastle will not be near top 6 any time soon so it would be a waste for him to go there now. Hopefully signs a new contract soon to stop this crappy transfer window from becoming a nightmare one 😂

Yeah it definitely looks like Agent trying to strongarm us into a better deal using leverage. Almost makes we want to say sod them and just refuse to offer a new deal and refuse to sell. But in modern football that's usually going to cost the club in the end. Players and agents have stupid amounts of power now. 

Surely moving to Newcastle on a 4 year contract must be a fairly attractive proposition. He’s going to bag himself a pay rise, they’ve got a good following and I wouldn’t rule them out of getting European football based on their form in the second half of last season.

I just can’t see this. At all. Moving to Newcastle now, means he pays his dues again, which he has already done with us. Financially we are talking about a small increase in salary. Madders could quite happily stick around for one more year and become a quite attractive target for a few of the big boys on a relatively cheap deal. 

• Like 1

Cucurella Signs for Brighton 15m  last season now worth 3 times his value and about to go Chelsea.

Somehow one of the stand out young English players who had a better season that most of his peers, attracts an initial 35m bid

If it’s to do with dwindling Contracts then club should be more than experienced enough to foresee these issues. 

Don't know if he has any morals or if filthy lucre is king to him, but I'd have thought that any player would (should) think very carefully about playing for such a club. Not a good career move if you want the public to see you in a good light. 

23 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'll be so happy if Newcastle or Spurs don't sign him because both fans on their forum thinks it's only a matter of time till they get him.....both seem to be getting very excited.

Arsenal fans daisychaining each other over signing Mahrez and Vardy were even better.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Arsenal fans daisychaining each other over signing Mahrez and Vardy were even better.

Yeah I remember their fans thinking they've spotted Mahrez 's car near their stadium 🤣And last summer they were all over Maddison.... begging him to come to north London

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Haha 2

A geordie on Twitter reckons ashworth was at seagrave yesterday

would be hilarious if they got all excited on the back of this when if he was, it’s most likely to have been to view the training facility because they are supposedly looking at using the same architect/builder  for their rebuild 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

A geordie on Twitter reckons ashworth was at seagrave yesterday

would be hilarious if they got all excited on the back of this when if he was, it’s most likely to have been to view the training facility because they are supposedly looking at using the same architect/builder  for their rebuild 

wouldn’t be normal to meet them at their current club would it? Surely that’s not a thing?