Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

Wigan, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Boro, Blackburn Rovers, Forest, Wednesday, Wimbledon, Luton, Reading, Coventry, Norwich, West Ham, Wolves, Ipswich, Southampton, Derby, Burnley, Sunderland, Stoke, Swindon, West Brom, QPR and Bolton have all won a trophy more recently than Newcastle.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Don't why people are engaging with someone with the username @TheFish, obviously on a wind up and want to waggle his cock to try and show who got the biggest.

It's all my dad is bigger then your dad crap.

If you're referring to when Newcastle last employed a trophy engraver, it's more 'my granddad's bigger than yours.'

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Don't why people are engaging with someone with the username @TheFish, obviously on a wind up and want to waggle his cock to try and show who got the biggest.

It's all my dad is bigger then your dad crap.

Let's be honest it's actually quite funny. That "it's been 84 years" Titanic meme is only 17 years away from being Newcastle policy.

1 hour ago, TheFish said:

Isn't getting shot of Deadwood making room?

I've read multiple reports from multiple sources that say, quite clearly, that the story has legs. If there was no way you were selling, the story would already be over. There must be some signs of encouragement to keep Newcastle interested. Take Diaby for example, we were interested, we made a bid, they told us no and we moved on. Now, we're talking roughly the same figures, both players are highly regarded within and without their club so why did we move on so quickly from him and not from Maddison?

I'm not saying Newcastle are definitely going to get Maddison, or that anyone will. I'm just saying the deal isn't dead, yet.

Isn't getting shot of Deadwood making room?   I doubt much of our Deadwood will be included in the 25 Man EPL Squad. It needs to leave the Club.  Once and IF this is achieved, wages will be saved and FPP issues eased. Selling Madders and bringing in more players is not the panacea to our problems.   We doubtless have some funds given our League position last season and our European exploits.

People like you believe the media made up nonsense and come with Harry Potter views.   Why would any Club sell their prized assets unless some muppet Club offers a ridiculously high fee?  The board of NUFC seem to think LCFC are a Littlewoods catalogue  where you can buy articles at discount and pay in weekly instalments.

2 hours ago, JimJams said:

Dharmesh Sheth:

"Brendan Rodgers has made clear that he is not a player he wants to sell. But he did say it is not his place to put a valuation on him. Rodgers said the £40m might just cover three-quarters of his left leg!

"That's how much Leicester value Maddison, at around £60m".

image.png.71bb458696afb24918b7a8f08b3ed62f.png

Dharmesh and his idiot pal cringiest pair on tv. I remember them last year making out Tomiyasu's agent was messaging them on about how desperate he was for a club

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, happy85 said:

This £60m figure keeps getting mentioned and seems to be widely believed. But our football club is basically run by Top, Whelan and Rudkin. Only they - and possibly Rodgers - will know what fee they'd accept. Have any of them spoken to the media to confirm this? It seems unlikely. So why are the media so convinced by this £60m figure?

3 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Honestly getting a bad feeling about Maddison now they come back with 60 he’ll be gone. 

He won’t. The club have a policy but they have ambitions too. 

Maddison also has ambitions himself and they don’t include Newcastle. It will take a bit south of £60m in my opinion to take him away. It isn’t happening, not this window. 

22 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

This £60m figure keeps getting mentioned and seems to be widely believed. But our football club is basically run by Top, Whelan and Rudkin. Only they - and possibly Rodgers - will know what fee they'd accept. Have any of them spoken to the media to confirm this? It seems unlikely. So why are the media so convinced by this £60m figure?

It's the same figure that was being banded about by the AFC Bell last summer that the rest of the media went with, which turned out to be a load of bollocks. Maybe he's reinvented himself as Newcastle ITK now considering he's from Saudi.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Fire sale under way. Quite enjoyed the relaxed environment of a 15000 crowd on Sunday and at least it would allow me and my Son to attend more often in the future and not be concerned about competing with the so called elite ! But then I have supported since 1965 so used to the vagaries of fortune. Will still have a club at the end of the day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1