Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

I mean, if we do lose Madders this summer, and we do lose Youri, just who is supplying our goals this season?  If we lose both, we are relegation Fodder in my eyes.

Agree 100%

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Love how all the media are pulling out all his stats now. Go rather silent whenever Southgate names his England squad :rolleyes:

And whether moving will help his England chances. Playing for Leicester clearly stopped Maguire, Chilwell, Justin, didn't it?

The thing is, Maddison was really bad at the beginning of last season. In fact , there was a lot of people on this forum being very snide about him and a lot of discontent on how he was slowly jogging to take corners etc. We know he worked hard at getting his form back, and I think Brendan was a big factor in him getting that form back and having a stunning season.  However, beginning of last season, I think many would have happily seen Maddison gone for 50 mill. I will be distraught to see him gone, and I think people were too hard on him early last season. I think England will be the biggest factor in if he moves or not. I also worry if he stays, and doesn’t get called up by Southgate ( which he won’t if he is here) that poor form could be around the corner again as I think he is a confidence player. 

• Like 1

If we were to lose maddison and youri and i know we are not allowed to suggest southampton players. But bringing in JWP could be a good but expensive move. We’d still need to replace mads but it would instantly keep us effective from set pieces. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

If we were to lose maddison and youri and i know we are not allowed to suggest southampton players. But bringing in JWP could be a good but expensive move. We’d still need to replace mads but it would instantly keep us effective from set pieces. 

Would just keep Praet as a starter (if possible) and bring in Kokcu, JWP would be all our money I think

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

These *unts don’t have clue do they. Amazing that none of them have any details of what’s going on. Then suddenly one person says something and they all have their finger on the pulse of the transfer.

If it ain't Percy, I ain't arsed 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would just keep Praet as a starter (if possible) and bring in Kokcu, JWP would be all our money I think

certainly would be at least 45m or so (not sure on his contract situation.  

Just to be deadly from set pieces though would help soften the blow of losing him. His all round game is actually tidy he has the same sort of drive as kdh  so I could see how a 3 with wilf would really make life hard for teams. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

certainly would be at least 45m or so (not sure on his contract situation.  

Just to be deadly from set pieces though would help soften the blow of losing him. His all round game is actually tidy he has the same sort of drive as kdh  so I could see how a 3 with wilf would really make life hard for teams. 

also there’s an argument around whether we would need to replace a number 10 or if we want to commit that money to a rw.

He’s not worth selling at almost any price, because we wouldn’t be able to replace him. There aren’t that many players in the Premier League with his creative ability, and doubt any of the others would likely come to Leicester.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

He’s not worth selling at almost any price, because we wouldn’t be able to replace him. There aren’t that many players in the Premier League with his creative ability, and doubt any of the others would likely come to Leicester.

We said that about Mahrez, and look what happened. We went and signed……. Oh wait a minute!

26 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

He's made his name in free kicks, other than thats he's average.

No more Southampton players anyway 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

How the worm turns, 90% of the forum wanted to bin him off to Arsenal last summer lol

I was one of the 10%.

• Like 1