Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

24 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Sell Maddison for £50m, go to Southampton and ask about JWP, they say they want £65m, we shit our pants and get joe Allen on loan. 

which is exactly why we should absolutely not sell lol

I am in the swap Shelvey for Madders camp and give them Wes as a makeweight👍

I don’t believe Maddison will be sold, we also can’t afford to lose him as we probably only have 3 creative players in our starting 11.

Madders, Barnes and Youri are the 3 and we will lose youri in one of the next 3 windows, which still leaves us short.

1 minute ago, thegaffa said:

I don’t believe Maddison will be sold, we also can’t afford to lose him as we probably only have 3 creative players in our starting 11.

Madders, Barnes and Youri are the 3 and we will lose youri in one of the next 3 windows, which still leaves us short.

We can buy more. :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Is there a worse pundit in the game than bald wankstain Danny Mills? If he told me grass were green i'd bet on it being orange.

What always gets me is phrases like ‘losing players left right and centre’ which is followed by ‘they could lose Fofana, Maddison, Tielemans etc etc’ to try and back up the first point. Just total fiction and made up. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

I bloody hate the summer transfer window. Literally every summer we have to endure morons like Mills trying to sell our players and predicting our downfall. 

So you are saying that every Summer we get to give Danny Mills, the bird? Does not sound so bad.  :thumbup:

• Haha 1

Danny Mills lol 

“They’re losing all their players” Since last summer we’ve sold (Kasper) just one of our starting eleven. 

“You can leave them out” but good enough to go and be indispensable and make him Newcastles main man. And have Fofana leave for one of the biggest clubs in Europe for upwards of £70m. But we can afford to leave them out? lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Is there a worse pundit in the game than bald wankstain Danny Mills? If he told me grass were green i'd bet on it being orange.

Agreed. Turn the wireless off / change the channel whenever he is on. 

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

Danny Mills lol 

“They’re losing all their players” Since last summer we’ve sold (Kasper) just one of our starting eleven. 

“You can leave them out” but good enough to go and be indispensable and make him Newcastles main man. And have Fofana leave for one of the biggest clubs in Europe for upwards of £70m. But we can afford to leave them out? lol 

Danny Mills is a poor man's Danny Murphy......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TalkSport really is the pits now- never been great bar a few exceptions (H and J, Danny Kelly, Ian Danter) but they've signed up every dense ex-pro to spout utter garbage and the station is virtually unlistenable now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

TalkSport really is the pits now- never been great bar a few exceptions (H and J, Danny Kelly, Ian Danter) but they've signed up every dense ex-pro to spout utter garbage and the station is virtually unlistenable now.

Jim white and Simon Jordan are the best pairing on talkSPORT. 

• Haha 1