Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

18 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

You've got to be a bit of a tw#t to listen to talk sport in the 1st place.

Surely sorting out your sock draw or cleaning out your wheely bin would be more entertaining 

Drinking out of your wheelie bin would be more enjoyable. 

• Haha 1

Graeme Sourness has joined Jim White Alan Brazil and Ally Mccoist … it’s like Radio Clyde … or drink drivers anonymous if you add Dean Saunders to Alan Brazils conviction … hate everything about that station 

53 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Mills does appear to have some sort of genuine dislike for Leicester City. It's been going on for the last seven years with the comments he's been making

Danny Mills has a genuine dislike for any sort of brain activity 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Wow. He is an absolute **** of the most epic proportions. Who does he think he is talking that shite?! “Everyone wants to leave”. Who wants to leave? Kasper wants a new challenge ok fair enough but other than him who wants to leave? Not one of our players has handed in a transfer request. Not one of our players has behaved in an unprofessional manner. Oh and apparently we’ve already lost several players. Again, who?! Kasper might be gone tomorrow but that’s it. We haven’t lost anyone you twat. Oh I’m rattled and I wish I’d heard that live ‘cause I’d have had to phone in. 

I hope Brendan sits the squad down tomorrow and creates a bit of siege mentality. He needs to get everyone on board to go out there and show the pundits and morons like Danny ****ing Mills that they’re still good enough to affect that top 6. I believe with some luck we can finish 7th minimum. 

Listened to this tit spout such crap whilst painting my kids’ room this evening and nearly threw the pot at the wall. He just makes stuff up then marvels at them, truly poor tonight. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Wow. He is an absolute **** of the most epic proportions. Who does he think he is talking that shite?! “Everyone wants to leave”. Who wants to leave? Kasper wants a new challenge ok fair enough but other than him who wants to leave? Not one of our players has handed in a transfer request. Not one of our players has behaved in an unprofessional manner. Oh and apparently we’ve already lost several players. Again, who?! Kasper might be gone tomorrow but that’s it. We haven’t lost anyone you twat. Oh I’m rattled and I wish I’d heard that live ‘cause I’d have had to phone in. 

I hope Brendan sits the squad down tomorrow and creates a bit of siege mentality. He needs to get everyone on board to go out there and show the pundits and morons like Danny ****ing Mills that they’re still good enough to affect that top 6. I believe with some luck we can finish 7th minimum. 

If Carlsberg made Bell-ends- he’s your man.

• Haha 1

Newcastle wouldn’t bid without first agreeing term’s with Maddison right? Presumably his agent has given them a wink. Is it a bit risky to try this I’d he has no intention of going there…

Edited by Reginaldo
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

No one mentioned Laura Woods ( Who is everywhere at the moment) little miss popular but personally I think she is an awful presenter …. She fits in well with the rest of them 

I mean, you'd give it a go though, wouldn't you? But yeah, she's terrible, they've even got her on the bloody darts now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2