Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

2 hours ago, Kierzz said:

Mills does appear to have some sort of genuine dislike for Leicester City. It's been going on for the last seven years with the comments he's been making

Pissed off because he’s never won anything in his life! Has wept dreams at least twice a week that it was him and not Simpson playing rb for us in 15/16. Right down there with agbonlahor in the punditry world.:thumbdown:

3 hours ago, Kierzz said:

Mills does appear to have some sort of genuine dislike for Leicester City. It's been going on for the last seven years with the comments he's been making

Probably wont help his opinion of us that when Everton U23 played us last season at our place he came to watch and watched his son get regularly mugged off by McAteer and Maswanhise lol

• Haha 2

Mills, Sutton, Agbonlahor and many others are all completely clueless and talk utter nonsense because it gets people annoyed and gets people phoning in to radio stations and sharing their content across social media etc. They can't actually take themselves seriously with the utter shite they come out with! 

2 hours ago, trugerkem said:

No one mentioned Laura Woods ( Who is everywhere at the moment) little miss popular but personally I think she is an awful presenter …. She fits in well with the rest of them 

Not the PC thing to say is it, but i agree 100 per cent.  Natalie Sawyer is a far better presenter, in fact she is one of the few decent ones on there.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

With Kasper's wages about to come off the books, it could be a very smart play.

...we would surely be putting ourselves back into the same situation, a sale will give us the space that we need, an improved wage for Maddison, if Kasper goes, does not help the club!!!

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we would surely be putting ourselves back into the same situation, a sale will give us the space that we need, an improved wage for Maddison, if Kasper goes, does not help the club!!!

If we secure Maddison on 4 year deal, preventing another sell or renew scenario next Summer, I would have to disagree.

Then Fofana stays, Youri goes and we get a lovely RW and the world is good:scarf: 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If we secure Maddison on 4 year deal, preventing another sell or renew scenario next Summer, I would have to disagree.

Then Fofana stays, Youri goes and we get a lovely RW and the world is good:scarf: 

Last time I looked there are no right wingers good enough that we can afford. They are rare and for the right man , ridiculously expensive. The kids who get proposed on here , Madueke , Trincao etc. would struggle to have any impact at all. Even Sancho has found it difficult. This dream will only , if ever , be fulfilled by bringing somebody through from the academy and that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Edited by An Sionnach

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Last time I looked there are no right wingers good enough that we can afford. They are rare and for the right man , ridiculously expensive. The kids who get proposed on here , Madueke , Trincao etc. would struggle to have any impact at all. Even Sancho has found it difficult. This dream will only , if ever , be fulfilled by bringing somebody through from the academy and that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Lack of targets is a different problem though, and not necessarily one the club has

52 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I think your right. All this coq & balls about our best players leaving will stop if we get back into a position of strength optically.

we buy a few good players to strengthen get rid of the duds and alll of a sudden the pundits are talking about us disrupting the top 6 again.

Currently we look like sitting ducks!

• Like 1

Just now, wokinghamfox said:

Decided to totally switch the media off. What will be will be. 

The correct mindset. I clocked off from City content 2 months ago, and will resume it again on Saturday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Might actually help if the club recruited academy wingers but they seldom ever do. Bizarre 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Decided to totally switch the media off. What will be will be. 

I don't blame you. Thought about it several times the past few weeks. I'm trying to remain positive. I just hope the players will give their 100% against Brentford. The club/management should make it clear to some of them who are linked with a potential move that they won't tolerate any mundane behaviour in the pitch. 

This is why I'm not a fan of the season starting before the official transfer window closes. 

Looking increasingly like he stays. 

Newcastle spent £100m in January and apparently around £60m this season, and I imagine will be having to make up for poor running of the club by Ashley behind the scenes.

They're probably running fairly close to the wire in terms of FFP, so they'll probably go in for Paqueta who'll cost a fair amount less. 

• Like 3