Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

Man City is probably the best possible destination.

We get paid, he'll go and win an awful lot so you can't blame him and I've never met a Man City so I don't have to care about that.

Plus Newcastle/Arsenal/Spurs don't get him.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Man City is probably the best possible destination.

We get paid, he'll go and win an awful lot so you can't blame him and I've never met a Man City so I don't have to care about that.

Plus Newcastle/Arsenal/Spurs don't get him.

Of those three only Arsenal look like they're worth anything atm.  (Esp. if they win the title this season), so I'd accept (but not like!) a top player moving to them or Man City for a decent price right now.  Liverpool don't look great atm, but might turn it round.  Spurs, Chelsea and Newcastle? Meh.  IMO they aren't worth a top player (one who actually want to win something!) moving to in their current state (especially Spurs cuz they never win anything anyway :P).

Edited by PhillippaT

Newcastle fans have been insufferable Bertie Big Bollocks merchants since being bought out by the Beheaders, so them losing out on Madders would be fun. Still hoping this is shit though.

• Like 1