Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maddison

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Still talking on Toontastic like he could ‘sign by 11pm tonight’ until this Man City story turned up

We were never selling Maddison in January. We've never sold a key player mid season.

• Like 3

If he’s not signing a new deal then he has to go in the summer for me. We cant as a club be naive enough to have another Tielemans situation happen where we leave a contract offer on the table for years that the player doesn’t want to sign.

Get a good fee from Man City and wish the lad the best.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

James McAtee was the obvious one but he's been just the right side of half decent there and not exceptional as I'd have expected.

Cole Palmer would be the best exchange we could hope for but they don't let players that established go without some horrible buy back clause. 

Oscar Bobb and Carlos Borges are both wingers I like in their U21 side.

By all accounts Cole Palmer hasn't progressed to anywhere near the level people were expecting of him and if anything has gone backwards, I'd sooner have the cash I reckon!

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Accounts Real and that his car. He's going to Newcastle, panic. 🫠

I was disappointed I was hoping to find some genuine Newcastle fans getting excited by a fake picture, not that the whole account was fake!

• Haha 1