Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-1 PSV!!!!! Post match thread

Pitty-pot,loser-pot,poor-mans pot....

Outside Top 2-3 around Europe top leagues..

I bet a lot of still W.Class clubs are Wishing they were Matching our achievements..

I bet Mourhino heard we won, he was griping, anyteam but these lot...didnt we help to get get him sacked,und last 2 times,or was there One delayed effect..!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So this is some third rate losers cup then? Yet we have have played some very good sides, with European pedigree, in some excellent, close and exciting games with great atmospheres. And beaten them.

bring it on. Lets win this and make history as the first name on the trophy.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

How to fck am I gonna come down from this? Gonna be wide awake til easter Monday. Feels like I've done Shane Warne levels of tickle

Leicester Euro win,hot Cross buns, fish , Easter bunnies..Choccies.    Braggie-park will be Full of Happy kids..cos, dad,Uncles and grandad will be happy..

Mum happy, cos dads Happy & Strange words about...3 times easter...& ROMAnitising..I

Edit..oh Welsh-Leicester fans Chasing Lamb on the hoof, while others are eating it....Mint sauce. Lovely..

Edited by fuchsntf

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

We’ve got Little Wes back just in time. We’d have lost that tonight without him

One of City’s best players in years

agree ...I think he will be better than beckenbauer.....how has he come back and instantly played at such good level after breaking a leg...it's astonshing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

agree ...I think he will be better than beckenbauer.....how has he come back and instantly played at such good level after breaking a leg...it's astonshing 

I wonder if he is selected this weekend..or Middle of the week...2 Away games..??

42 minutes ago, DoveValleyFox said:

I know that it is the Conference but..

This is the first time that Leicester City have beaten a (non British) team who have been European champions in a competitive tie.

I am loving this!

Incorrect.

We beat Porto.

• Like 3

OK, confession time.

I was in my local Tesco buying some beers and crisps to enjoy during the match when my mates, posting on our WhatsApp group, made me realise that the match kicked off at 17:45, not 7:45(pm).

Fortunately I got home just in time to see Madders equalise. But seriously, what a senile old fart. 

Great result though. Love this team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

anyone who watched on tele, can you tell me what happened after our first goal? what was the big delay?

A lot of pint glasses thrown on to the pitch. So guessing the ref was either waiting for them to be clear / checking to see if they were happy to play on. 

4 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

anyone who watched on tele, can you tell me what happened after our first goal? what was the big delay?

Not a clue. The commentary team had no idea.

There were a couple of beers thrown on to the pitch at our celebrating players and we saw a replay of that, but that was it.

It was also rumoured that there was a medical emergency amongst our fans, but no idea if true.

Edited by tom27111