Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-1 PSV!!!!! Post match thread

3 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

anyone who watched on tele, can you tell me what happened after our first goal? what was the big delay?

PSV fans were throwing plastic beer glasses down to where our players were celebrating the goal. Think they were waiting for it to stop and believe something was put out over the tannoy essentially telling them to behave

6 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

anyone who watched on tele, can you tell me what happened after our first goal? what was the big delay?

I was worried they'd forgot VAR wasn't used in the ECL and were trying to interfere. BOUT MADE ME ILL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I have no idea

The commentator didn’t say exactly so was just assuming 

The BT commentator was a drip.

Shocking coverage.

11 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Something got chucked on pitch 

Was at work for the match unfortunately, anyone know where I can watch the highlights? Fancy going home and screaming the house down and waking the wife and kids up. Well worth it for our first ever European semi final! Get in there! 

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, PSV fan 1913 said:

Ouch, this one hurts! 

In the end, I feel it was a deserved victory for you guys. We just didn’t have the fitness and stamina to keep going and defend. Our bench wasn’t good enough to replace the ones who were on the field.

Congrats to all of you, well done and I hope you guys are going to the end and lift that trophy in May.

Thank you lads for two good games!

Why are you guys so chill in defeat?

Oh wait..

12 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The medical emergency pulled through in the stand apparently. 

Hopefully doing OK in hospital now 

Pretty sure it was glasses. You heard the ref signal to suggest an announcement then something was said on a tannoy. 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Was at work for the match unfortunately, anyone know where I can watch the highlights? Fancy going home and screaming the house down and waking the wife and kids up. Well worth it for our first ever European semi final! Get in there! 

BT Sport or Youtube

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Roma are going to be very tough. The need to press them will be absolutely key.

at least it’s a decent team!  Would much rather lose against a top team than some inept performances against some Slovakian farmers

• Haha 1