Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-1 PSV!!!!! Post match thread

1 hour ago, LanguedocFox said:

OK, confession time.

I was in my local Tesco buying some beers and crisps to enjoy during the match when my mates, posting on our WhatsApp group, made me realise that the match kicked off at 17:45, not 7:45(pm).

Fortunately I got home just in time to see Madders equalise. But seriously, what a senile old fart. 

Great result though. Love this team.

I forgot it was on and missed the first 15 minutes. 

45 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fair play to the PSV fans that have come on here. Quality team, really good matches against them.

This was another truly fantastic European tie, right after the Rennes one. European ties really are so special, I feel so happy to see Leicester play on nights like this one.

They’ve been sound in the city and the trains today. So different to the Rennes bunch. 

Although it nearly kicked off big time at one point outside the ground 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PSV fan 1913 said:

Ouch, this one hurts! 

In the end, I feel it was a deserved victory for you guys. We just didn’t have the fitness and stamina to keep going and defend. Our bench wasn’t good enough to replace the ones who were on the field.

Congrats to all of you, well done and I hope you guys are going to the end and lift that trophy in May.

Thank you lads for two good games!

Can never hate on your side. Your club has been great to my people - Chuky, Salcido, Guardado, Maza and now Guti have been treated amazingly well by you all.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
6 hours ago, enmac said:

In case this hasn't already been posted. 

That turn from Perez to supply Maddison… pure filth 

Sweet dreams are made of this indeed!

What a night and an absolute privilege to be here to see it. Fofana was absolutely immense at the back, and I thought we deserved the win overall. Having passed up two one on ones, had one off the line, you wondered if it was going to be one of those nights, but the subs were fantastic. Where Ayoze pulled that from I’ll never know 🤣, and Lookman needs a run as first choice on the left after tonight. 

We’ve just beaten PSV in a European quarter final on their own pitch!! Still can’t quite believe it. What an era we are living through over the past ten years, hopefully even more to come! We’re on our way…

• Like 4

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fair play to the PSV fans that have come on here. Quality team, really good matches against them.

This was another truly fantastic European tie, right after the Rennes one. European ties really are so special, I feel so happy to see Leicester play on nights like this one.

We met a few after the game and they were absolutely sound. No bitterness or anything. All said they wanted us to win it.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They’ve been sound in the city and the trains today. So different to the Rennes bunch. 

Although it nearly kicked off big time at one point outside the ground 

Is that when there were about 10 kids and they shat it as soon as they saw th police on horses?