Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-1 PSV!!!!! Post match thread

9 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

I hope it's a proper atmosphere again and not too many daytrippers.

The thing is, because it’s unreserved seating we just need to make sure all the noisy ones are in the same spot. Granted, hopefully that’s the entire away end.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Anyone else enjoy the excellent commentary last night of Sav and (Leicester lad) Paul Dempsey? 

Dempsey sounded emotional at times. He really conveyed the drama. Sav's yelps of delight in the background for both goals were grwt to hear.

It was overall really good but the pronunciation of some of the players was a bit off! 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The thing is, because it’s unreserved seating we just need to make sure all the noisy ones are in the same spot. Granted, hopefully that’s the entire away end.

Totally agree. Unreserved makes it proper football for me. Like the old days. Brilliant.

Guest Col city fan
6 minutes ago, danny. said:

Teelmans, Innyacho

it’s amazing how “professional” commentators can’t pronounce names. 

Are you sure that Tielemans doesn’t actually pronounce his name as ‘Teelmans’

🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Kevin_PSV said:

Went to the Irish pub with my dad before the match yesterday and wanted to drop a quick thank you to all the friendly Leicester fans there (rly sad we couldn't go there again after the match). Despite the loss, this must have been the best fight including the best ambiance I have experienced in since the 4-3 victory against Feyenoord in 2014, which is horribly long ago.

Good luck in the finals. May we ever meet again to share another evening with lots of beers and chants ^_^

Were you the two guys stood at the bar? We took a picture which I sent to you. I was there with dutch daughter and grandson

2 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

Were you the two guys stood at the bar? We took a picture which I sent to you. I was there with dutch daughter and grandson

Unfortunately not. I wore a fully red Philips shirt and a PSV scarf, just in front of that big TV. Were talking to an awesome bold fan and also spoke someone who wanted to trade the blue Leicester scarf I received for a joint at the bar. Wild experience for only being there 45 minutes :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACF said:

Not seen this posted anywhere - sorry for the photo but couldn’t take a screenshot off the app.

Top was quite emotional after the game

7D1F8E21-02D0-4359-8DA4-67A090550DC3.jpeg

That´s a legal stream - right?

12 hours ago, PSV fan 1913 said:

Ouch, this one hurts! 

In the end, I feel it was a deserved victory for you guys. We just didn’t have the fitness and stamina to keep going and defend. Our bench wasn’t good enough to replace the ones who were on the field.

Congrats to all of you, well done and I hope you guys are going to the end and lift that trophy in May.

Thank you lads for two good games!

Good luck for the final at the weekend and for the rest of the season :)

Also...What state did our team leave your dressing room in? :ph34r:

Just now, jamesp26 said:

Just watching the full replay on bt sport. Perez just come on, and I still say ‘what the f*** you thinking Brendan’. 

Haha I'm about as anti Perez as they come and it made perfect sence to me. The ball was bouncing off everyone in the final 3rd (so it couldn't get much worse) and Maddison was just absolutely wasted on the right. We had a much better shape in our attacks once Perez came on.