Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2-1 PSV!!!!! Post match thread

9 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

He was good. I got a bit confused when he said Kevin had started all the games in the title winning season then said he’d started 34. 

I wasn't that impressed with the fellow. Might have just been having Sav wittering on with him detracting from his commentary. 

I think he said Kevin played in all the games, started 34.

26 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

lol are the away seats just benches with nothing behind them? 

Really steep section with no chair backs or rails in front. Plenty went tumbling forwards when we scored! They have this ventilation sort of thing which they opened just before the second half and suddenly there was daylight appearing between our feet. Concrete underfoot

DFAB4FBF-9E24-47FA-9F60-262C86E80112.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, Claridge said:

When you see foreign teams at leicester and think they are amazing, leicester were like that in Eindoven.

If not better. 

22 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

If not better. 

Just shows what a difference having a few chants that can be sustained for a while at a time rather than 10/15 seconds makes.

Was a constant cycle of We’re on our way/ Sweet dreams/ LSF/ Vichai had a dream etc with a few of the other shorter ones sandwiched in between.

5 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Congratulations PSV.

All the guys who came on here were sound, as it seems were all the fans at the match. 

Now all I can think of is a PSV chant to Babymetal's BMC :P 

(I'm not usually one to listen to heavy metal music, but Babymetal's live shows seem to work for me.  My Dad (he's a muso/old folkie) says it's because they actually keep the vocals up high enough in the mix to listen to without having to go deaf, unlike pretty much all the other heavy metal bands :P )