Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

Had a bad day Ryanair said passport not valid so paid an extra £182 to fly to Verona with grandson on jet2 now on the slowest train to pisa with 3 changes eta is 10.13pm but let’s hope it’s worth it dearest trip ever 

Edited by Kegworthfox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Had a bad day Ryanair said passport not valid so paid an extra £182 to fly to Verona with grandson on jet2 now on the slowest train to pisa with 3 changes eta is 10.13pm but let’s hope it’s worth it dearest trip ever 

It will all be worth it when you see the foxes pull of the win tomorrow!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Just thinking the same, left at 6am yesterday from Moscow, overland  just arrived in rome 6.30pm, train journey Naples to rome just received 50 euro fine for wrong ticket 😅 has to be worth it, if were all celebrating at the end! 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Club email sent out at 4pm today saying we need to print tickets? The original ticket email said it was OK to show your ticket on your phone. Has anyone not printed? Leaving early tomorrow and don't have a printer at home 

All 4 of us 

56 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Via Del Plebiscito - I can’t find the actual pub on Google maps but I did pass an Irish pub on that street where everyone was Leicester 

Definitely Rome’s most expensive bar. Finnegans is closed so try Abbey Theatre,Druids Den or Fiddles Elbow for good drinks and service 

49 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Club email sent out at 4pm today saying we need to print tickets? The original ticket email said it was OK to show your ticket on your phone. Has anyone not printed? Leaving early tomorrow and don't have a printer at home 

Plus you need passport

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Hi Sean, any chance i can jump on this offer please? What bar would it be? 

Via della conciliazione 2

This Is where I’ll be tomorrow from 3pm and if you need the ticket printed just send it through the mail.

Check-in time latest 5.15 for my buses but only approximately 20 spots left 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

Definitely Rome’s most expensive bar. Finnegans is closed so try Abbey Theatre,Druids Den or Fiddles Elbow for good drinks and service 

Presently in Abbey Theatre, good pub.

Cheapest beer so far at €6.50.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Security quite tight. Passport control was asking for where my accommodation was and I got stopped by some police who wanted to take a picture of my passport. 

Yeah my flight had a line of coppers asking everyone if they were football fans. I acted confused and they let me pass, I didn't want to be herded off somewhere or interrogated 

3 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Security quite tight. Passport control was asking for where my accommodation was and I got stopped by some police who wanted to take a picture of my passport. 

Yeah absolutely ridiculous this. Would be considered an infringement of peoples rights in the UK