Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

55 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I got a quote for a minibus for them flights but it’s very expensive.

return flight was 17.35 on 6/5 (land 19.10)  - 6 of us now potentially - maybe able to sort between us - how many of you and how much did they price??

Guest Fox-66
On 23/04/2022 at 12:37, Snik-Snok said:

East Midlands to Treviso still only £16 return, flying weds morning return Friday late afternoon. Hourly trains between Venice and Rome, each way approx. 50 euros and about 4 hours. 

I'm also doing this route as I couldn't face the hassle of driving to a London airport again and also paying their stupid prices for their parking. The schedule doesn't give a great deal of time for sight-seeing in Rome but hey, I had 5 days in Amsterdam for the PSV game so that's ok. In addition my Mastercard will not be saying 'FFS - will you stop using me!'

25 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Anyone on either of the below flights? I'm (stupidly) considering hiring a car (only £40 for the day) and driving down to Rome and back.
If someone else is already on one/both of these or would want to join my idiotic trip drop me a message
image.png.5ef130383ff8d1d216dca4b46462cfb3.png

I am on your flight out of Stansted. Already booked train for 3 of us though! 

Got ticket so looking at options .   Travelling alone due to no being able to get tickets for my dad.    

Anyone else flying out of Luton at 21.40 weds night? 

Ltn 21.40 -  Croatia - Rome Ciampino 07.30 thurs am. 

Return.  Friday morning 

Rome FCO 06.25. - MENORCA - LTN 11.35 friday 

£84 return at the minute so tempted to drive down and pay 20 to park at LtN 

37 minutes ago, mikelcfc said:

Got ticket so looking at options .   Travelling alone due to no being able to get tickets for my dad.    

Return.  Friday morning 

Fly direct from Luton to Naples still only £141, Thursday 06:15am flight and return flight Friday 10:30am landing at around 12:30pm

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mikelcfc said:

Return.  Friday morning 

You could always check out justpark.com where you can park on someone's drive for 1/2 the price.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Fly direct from Luton to Naples still only £141, Thursday 06:15am flight and return flight Friday 10:30am landing at around 12:30pm

Then train from Naples?  

Not a bad plan really and still £140 as you say 

4 hours ago, 8 ball said:

return flight was 17.35 on 6/5 (land 19.10)  - 6 of us now potentially - maybe able to sort between us - how many of you and how much did they price??

Was going to be much more than 2 cars and petrol, I’ve sorted out parking now but cheers anyway.

Strongly considering this after missing out on Randers in my backyard. 28 quid for a match ticket and 210 DKK for Billund-Rome round trip that would get me to Rome Fiumicino at 15:40. Should leave me enough time before any potential ticket pick-up and the match itself, I guess?  

37 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Strongly considering this after missing out on Randers in my backyard. 28 quid for a match ticket and 210 DKK for Billund-Rome round trip that would get me to Rome Fiumicino at 15:40. Should leave me enough time before any potential ticket pick-up and the match itself, I guess?  

Plenty of time to get to the match. It’s believed that there will be no ticket collection now but TBC

18 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Yes nice big swimming pool for a cool down

That’s a fantastic place with everything one needs in vacation. Bus and train station just outside that can bring you into the center in minutes with only a small problem of getting home at night.

I was going to recommend this to people but I didn’t want people complaining it was to far away.

Some pool time,music/dj’s at night and hundreds staying there you will never be bored.

I live only 10 minutes away but have stayed there myself with mates a few times over the year just to get away from the center for a night 😎

• Like 1

I need to convince myself on the following, wouldn't even bother with a hotel. Would go from the airport to the ticket collection (if any) then after the game back to Termi, train to the airport.

Thursday 4th May

7.20am Stansted to Billund (Denmark) Billund to Rome land 3.40pm

Thursday 5th May

6.25am Rome to Mahon (Menorca) to Luton arrive 11.35am

Edited by J@mes1982
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J@mes1982 said:

I need to convince myself on the following, wouldn't even bother with a hotel. Would go from the airport to the ticket collection (if any) then after the game back to Termi, train to the airport.

Thursday 4th May

7.20am Stansted to Billund (Denmark) Billund to Rome land 3.40pm

Thursday 5th May

6.25am Rome to Mahon (Menorca) to Luton arrive 11.35am

Thursday looks like a long day! No Wed 4th or Fri 6th? :D

4 hours ago, mikelcfc said:

Then train from Naples?  

Not a bad plan really and still £140 as you say 

Train cost me €43 return with choice of upgraded seats and I can amend the tickets for something like €3 if I am there earlier or later than the planned time

Edited by Bucks fox

2 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Yes nice big swimming pool for a cool down

When are you going ?  Not sure it’s going to be warm enough to need to ‘cool down’ next week !

58 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Even more tickets have gone back on for sale via the club, seemingly only 3100 tickets sold as 1908 now available to buy and only 1 section has been sold out

I expect those corporate and player/employees that had been put aside have now been released …..

• Like 1