Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I'll accept 35 quid for a 1 off European semi final against the quality of opposition is fine stand alone. But its the % price increase that gets me. And also for someone who is taking a family of 4 or more its a huge chunk of cash for a 1 off game when they are probably already paying for season tickets, then you have the added factor many have juat made the trip to Holland, will want to get to Rome and Watford, Chelsea and Spurs all go on sale in the next week or so. 

I'm not sure the extra 300k or so the club are gonna make from the tenner increase makes a huge difference to them, especially as this is a game they probably never budgeted for at the start of the season so every pound they are making is a bonus anyway.

The fact you want to buy all away tickets and Roma away after PSV away and take all your family is a life style choice.

You can’t expect the club to put tickets on sale for 3 shillings each just because they know some will be buying for more games around the same time.

Do you complain to the cashier when filling up at the petrol station about the recent price rise and the fact you’ve got to go in the store now and get a weeks shopping for all the family?

End of the day £35 adult prices for a semi final isn’t end of the world, 8 years ago we were paying £50 for the privilege to go to Chelsea and Liverpool away before that cap came in. For a league game as well.

How much is a concert ticket nowadays?

Edited by promised land
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

anyone having trouble buying? i'm in sk1 but not in the singing section, but seats aren't showing as available? its not showing me the usual 'claim reservation'?

found it !! its at the top ... should look more closely next time

Ha ha I’ve just done the same lol 

On 17/04/2022 at 15:15, Bayfox said:

No idea mate don't do concerts. And I'm not able to go Rome, due to actually living in the real world and having to abide by holiday at work and I won't be buying all away tickets. But if you think the club need the 300k to pay vardy to recovery from injury for another 2 weeks is fine mate.

That's a club choice. Maybe it's about time the club made some lifestyle choices as well. Maybe they could have spent that 100 million they used on a training ground elsewhere.

And whilst I'm not against improving infrastructure at the club there's definitely a few desenting voices that question the injury record and if the players have become to distanced because of it 

I'm happy to pay my money and I'm fortunate enough to be able to make choices. But for a struggling family who don't want to let their kids down, miss out another 100 plus notes on 4 tickets when the club stand to make an extra 300k I'm sure they could have left it at 25. As I say they won't have even budgeted for this tie anyway so any profit is a bonus 

This is bang on, not sure why people cant see past the "dont like it dont go" mantra. 

• Like 1

On 19/04/2022 at 14:43, FLAN said:

I’m getting this error when trying to claim my reserved seats 

“For every junior price type, between 1 and 10 adult price types can be selected in this area” 

won’t let me proceed. Any ideas?

Emailed ticket office. Said don’t know why you get the error keep trying to call us. Great help 

My daughter has just turned 15, and it won't let me purchase her U16 season ticket seat online, saying "XX is 16 years old when the event runs.  Therefore XX is not entitiled to an U16 ticket". 

There are no options for me to change anything.

I've tried to call the Ticket Office but it just says calls are at capacity, and cuts you off.  

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

8 minutes ago, BridgfordFox said:

My daughter has just turned 15, and it won't let me purchase her U16 season ticket seat online, saying "XX is 16 years old when the event runs.  Therefore XX is not entitiled to an U16 ticket". 

There are no options for me to change anything.

I've tried to call the Ticket Office but it just says calls are at capacity, and cuts you off.  

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Yes, my sons ST is under 8, but, as he's now 8 I have to ring up. Not the end of the world, but like you say it just cuts you off. Bit annoying!