Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Newcastle post match

Daka struggling, Barnes struggling, Thomas struggling, Justin not greatest form, had they been a fraction better we win that game, Newcastle weren't particularly great a draw would have been acceptable and should have been the aim with seconds left.

Get that ever obliging thread warmed up Eddie Howe wants to post a short thank you message, for the easiest 3 points he's earned this season 

Dead rubber or not it's really pissed me off losing to a side as average (at best) as that in that manner. What a soft pair of goals to give away again.

Tielemans needs to clatter him, take the card and we get the point.

To be honest the second half was the dullest half of football I've seen all season.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Rodgers just said he was happy with the performance and we played well. I suppose we did have high possession and passing stats.

From his point of view and weirdly, so many nowadays, sideways is a sign of dominance.
We didn’t threaten their goal other than the goal…  surely that’s a sign they dominated us, we had no answer to it. 

Every now and then we play progressive, but mostly it’s boring. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turlo said:

So just because he's had a couple of poor games lately, while playing well more often than not, he needs to "get out the club"?

No. 

But stop coming on here to defend him. It's not doing him any favours, in fact it speaks badly of his stock.

Accept that footballers will get criticism and leave it alone.

Just now, lcfcjosh said:

Rodger’s out if we don’t go through to the final of the conference league and don’t get European football which is looking likely  

my opinion by the way , half of you love Rodger’s you’ll hate this slander but we are underachieving 

we aren’t overachieving, look at the investment put into the club and the facilities we have 

Behave!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

Rodger’s out if we don’t go through to the final of the conference league and don’t get European football which is looking likely  

my opinion by the way , half of you love Rodger’s you’ll hate this slander but we are underachieving 

we aren’t overachieving, look at the investment put into the club and the facilities we have 

You on the shandy?

Guest nathan.
13 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Season over. Good job we've got to 40 pts.

No serious chance against Roma, burnt out.

Time for that clear out. 

That’s the spirit mate.

Happy Easter to you too.

Just now, Vazman said:

I agree with you, but in the circumstances with seconds left a draw would have been better, than losing.

Funny thing is both sides seemed happy with a point but we gift wrapped them the win lol it weren’t even like Newcastle put us under any pressure 

• Like 1