Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Newcastle post match

The more I watch Tielemans play, the less worried I am at the thought of him leaving.

I am becoming increasingly dubious about Daka too. Considering there were suggestions he would replace Vardy, I wouldn't be suprised to see him binned over the next season or two and put down as another duff signing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Love Luke T but today was his worst game in the shirt. Got absolutely bullied. We need to find a way to be more physical next year. Buy players for the first team that push our current 11 into the reserves and sell the team that played today.

when was he bullied everything Newcastle did went down their left?

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy said:

so sloppy on the ball, all Kasper had to do was fall on it for the first but god knows what he was trying to do?

Tielemans needs dropping in the league all he had to do was take Willock down and take a yellow card but he waved him by

Baffles me why Kasper doesn’t just drop on the ball… every keeper does that for the very reason to stop the player from knocking it in lol 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Love Luke T but today was his worst game in the shirt. Got absolutely bullied. We need to find a way to be more physical next year. Buy players for the first team that push our current 11 into the reserves and sell the team that played today.

He’s been struggling for a while. Loses every individual battle. 

• Like 1

Can’t see many big European teams wanting to sign Youri after today. He was shocking. He’s so slow. 
However, the loss isn’t his fault.  Collectively we weren’t great - especially for the last 60mins of the game. 
Daka, for me, can’t play in that lone striker role - too nice, too linear, doesn’t have a pass, first touch isn’t great, rarely presses with any purpose. 
Big summer ahead to sort out the strength in depth. 

This 2nd string team is bloody awful, loads of possession, created nothing, abysmal defending yet again!!! Gifted them goals out of nothing, so unprofessional. How are you supposed to challenge for European places when you throw games away against garbage? It's happened time and time again. Not that we deserved it. No shots on target 2nd half, shocking!!!

Just now, Jimmy said:

when was he bullied everything Newcastle did went down their left?

He was cojoled off everything and meant we couldn’t be as positive down the left as we should. Wasn’t talking about just defending. He’s got to grow into his body which he will

do which is why I’m not worried. Just saying - today wasn’t good

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Poor since the beginning.

Thomas, Justin, Tielemans and Daka were pretty awful.

Lookman and KDH were the only ones who can say they played decent football. Poor decision to get Lookman off. Should have taken Justin off and put Ricardo in.

The test had too much to drink the night before. The ball was bouncing off their feet.

Thought Maddison and Barnes were pretty terrible when they came on as well

If we had shown any type of ambition to win that we would now have been 9 points behind West Ham with 3 games in hand.

Rodgers constantly playing down a possible 7th place in the league is going to filter down to the players.

• Like 2

Just now, justfoxes said:

Awful game for us after such an emotional game Thursday night you’d think the players who didn’t play Thursday would have busy a gut to be in Rodgers thoughts for the Semi ( NO PUNS INTENDED so keep your dirty thoughts off this forum !!😂😂!!)

A semi is much more preferable to that flaccid performance

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

so sloppy on the ball, all Kasper had to do was fall on it for the first but god knows what he was trying to do?

Tielemans needs dropping in the league all he had to do was take Willock down and take a yellow card but he waved him by

True. Though guess it happened too quickly

Youri is practically demanding to be benched for the foreseeable, just ****ing do it Brendan. Justin's best position is LB, just ****ing do it Brendan. I absolutely hate the obvious frailties that Brendan just does not see. Incredibly infuriating.