Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Newcastle post match

Just now, Sampson said:

Disagree, both were just as bad as everyone else. KDH constantly gave the ball away and waddled around in the middle of the park.

Lookman was probably the worst player on the pitch until he got taken off in the second half. Must have stopped dead 4 or 5 really promising chances by walking into opponents or falling over himself in the first 10mins of the 2nd half alone.

Worst player on the pitch??

he scored 

whilst there are soo many other passengers who offered Fck all 

Last week vs Palace: High press, intense, aggressive and on the front foot.

Today Vs Newcastle: Pedestrian, lazy, and sloppy.

Our inconsistency is ridiculous. The constant change in tactics doesn’t help, wish Brendan would build our squad around one style like Klopp/Conte rather than chopping and changing.

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Two poor mistakes cost us hugely against a very average team. Kasper failing to gather the team is simply piss poor. Then Youri lacking the nous to just take a card to stymie their counterattack. 

yeah when Hamza Choudhury has more game nous in a situation you know they shouldn't be on the field

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Newcastle celebrating like they won a cup final they are  a rank team to watch but we were just as bad today. Few players looked tired today and that can be expected kdh and youri need a rest go with nacho and daka next game can’t be any worse 

Why do people always take the piss out of fans celebrating?.

Maybe that's one of the reasons the atmosphere is so awful these days.

Anyway, I'm never comfortable in injury time with this team, always expect to concede never expect us to score a winner.

Poor tactics, poor mentality, unintelligent play.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Like 1

Just now, splinterdream said:

Don't forget that goal, he's only doing what's best for himself, in a way though I'll be happy when he moves on and we get a midfielder to play with KDH

why do people always think about that goal , fair play he’s scores and wins us it , what if it was Perez who scored it , wouldn’t be backing him as much as you back Youri 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Actually disgusting that Newcastle made zero attempt to win today and yet win because our players have literally given away 2 pathetic goals and our attackers have zero creativity. Absolutely raging we've lost to this shower of shit even if we have little to play for in the league  

With DAKA  he’s just not being given enough game time and not played to his strengths it’s a waste of an amazing talent!

Just now, Sampson said:

Disagree, both were just as bad as everyone else. KDH constantly gave the ball away and waddled around in the middle of the park.

Lookman was probably the worst player on the pitch until he got taken off in the second half. Must have stopped dead 4 or 5 really promising chances by walking into opponents or falling over himself in the first 10mins of the 2nd half alone.

The others were worst. We played pretty bad today mind you it was like a competition to see who was the worst, but it was not Lookman nor KDH. Lookman scored a goal, and was the only one together with Perez (before taken off) and KDH who were trying to create something. Yes, he failed trying a few times but the others were just passing backwards.

1 minute ago, dayday said:

Makes me laugh when Rodgers says he likes to entertain the fans, same old boring passive rubbish.

Tbf we were the team playing football, Newcastle sat in and went direct and it’s paid off for them.

I’m pissed off at BR for accepting a draw at the end, we became half arsed and it’s cost us all the points in the end. Fvcking learn from this you soft bunch!

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Two absolutely ridiculous goals to concede. Why don’t we concede good goals? 

Spot on, you won’t see 2 more amateurish goals in the same game. Absolutely atrocious, the stoppage time winner was abysmal on many levels.

Thomas a 1/10, was walked past, couldn’t pass the ball 5 yards, no awareness, was abysmal today.

Anyway, onto Wednesday where I hope we can help heap the pressure on Everton!

Just now, lcfcjosh said:

bore off? give me a pair of boots and I’d do a better job than youri has done in the last few weeks

Of all the stupid things to say this is probably top of the pile. Why is it unless he controls the game on his own he gets absolutley slated. KDH was pure shite today and not a word. Put some responsibility on the others. 

When he does actually go my god you're in for a shock of the dross we'll be putting up with.

Jeeze - this threads gone hotter than any of the recents wins pretty quickly.

Sucks - but I actually don't care. Too much rotation in the end. I know he has his fans, and he did a job for us early in the season, but Amartey isn't good enough. Tielemans looked knackered. I thought Newcastle were a joke and lucked that.

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Just today? Hes had shocker after shocker and not just that he actually looks like he's not interested.

I laugh at these headlines of him being linked with the biggest clubs in the world. I can only assume its his agent trying to secure him a move to somewhere like Arsenal. 

After the FA Cup goal he earned immortal status with us but he's done everything he can to undo that this season. The forest game was unforgivable from him too.

Been saying it all season, after every match it's "Youri had a poor game/had a poor month, but he was great a month ago, he's just in bad form" then a month later it's "Youri had a poor game/had a poor month, but he was great a month ago, he's just in bad form" then a month later it's ""Youri had a poor game/had a poor month, but he was great a month ago, he's just in bad form".

He's been poor all season, he had a good 3 game spell in one week in mid-October vs Brentford, Spartak and ManUtd and that was basically it. Dunno what player people have been watching all season to say "it's just one bad game" "it's just a few games of poor form" about him.

• Like 2