Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbluearmy

Newcastle post match

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

You're the Luke Thomas relative, right? Stop defending an indefensible position. It's embarrassing anyway.

So just because he's had a couple of poor games lately, while playing well more often than not, he needs to "get out the club"?

• Like 2

Just now, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Can we please drop Tielemans. Short of him saying "I’m really not fvcking interested" I’m not sure what else he can do to demonstrate his utter lack of commitment to the team.

Accurate. 

He just booted the ball out of play at least twice. Aimless and insulting to both the fans and his team mates. 

• Like 1

Just feels very meh tbh 🤷‍♂️ use the pl to experiment now, tielemans looks half arsed but he's somehow gonna survive to play in my lineup for Wednesday. Daka I am concerned about, almost invisible for every minute on the pitch, Barnes well off it, and I thought lookman was wasteful.

For Wednesday I'd like to see a 4-1-2-1-2:

Kasper 

Riccy           Lil Wes          Jonny           Timmy

Mendy

Youri                    KDH 

Madders

Kels                     Daka

Try and get daka working in a 2, allow mendy to drop giving freedom to the full backs, keep madders in his best position and try something different, just feel stagnant at the minute

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

What, that I am forgiving of fatigue, mental or otherwise?

So we made 7 changes, fatigue doesn’t come into it, it’s been the story of our season, we’re to slow in moving the ball forward.

We play a particular way and it’s dreadful to watch.

When we play on the front foot, we look a good side, I just wish our manager would take the shackles off .

Poor performance against an awful Newcastle team who had we been half arsed we could have blew away.  KDH probably our best player again, but looked out on his feet last 25 minutes and should have come off for Maddison who could then have played in his more favoured 10 role. There was no need to take Perez off, he was doing OK. Barnes was poor again when he came on, and Lookman had done enough to stay on for me anyway. Daka very poor. He is so low on confidence. He's not making runs anymore to encourage the pass, he's now waiting for a pass through and reacting to it, but by which time it's too late. He's struggling. All in all a disappointment, probably more for the fact that we didn't really seem bothered than anything else.

• Like 1

Tough result. We couldn't get through Newcastle second half, for all our possession. Again strange to put Maddison on if you're going to isolate him out on the wing. Two banks of 4 from Newcastle, press was really tight, three players on us the moment we had space and then tiredness, I know people are jumping on Youri but he's non-stop playing twice a week, he doesn't give himself a break and was probably knackered at the end.

Carrying players though. JJ the only defender not to look shaky at one stage, even Kasper bizarre in jumping on top of the ball for the first goal. Mendy grew into it but physically dominated at times. Ayo started great and faded after getting his achilles studded by Targett. Daka not really a threat, but pressed well.

Howe teams are very tricky, we should know that by now. Gonna be grim having Sky and other media full on backing them playing like that with £1b worth of players on the pitch in two seasons.

We need numbers back in the middle. Have to rotate Youri & KDH. Where tf is Soumare?

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Whats any other game got to do with today? KDH was shit today. 

Did you watch leicester in years gone by because tielemans was our best player by an absolute mile. 

I have , Youri makes one good pass or gets a good goal you guys cream over him like he’s Ruud Gullit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dayday said:

So we made 7 changes, fatigue doesn’t come into it, it’s been the story of our season, we’re to slow in moving the ball forward.

We play a particular way and it’s dreadful to watch.

When we play on the front foot, we look a good side, I just wish our manager would take the shackles off .

Fine, you disagree with me - I really don't have a problem with that.

2 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Tough result. We couldn't get through Newcastle second half, for all our possession. Again strange to put Maddison on if you're going to isolate him out on the wing. Two banks of 4 from Newcastle, press was really tight, three players on us the moment we had space and then tiredness, I know people are jumping on Youri but he's non-stop playing twice a week, he doesn't give himself a break and was probably knackered at the end.

Carrying players though. JJ the only defender not to look shaky at one stage, even Kasper bizarre in jumping on top of the ball for the first goal. Mendy grew into it but physically dominated at times. Ayo started great and faded after getting his achilles studded by Targett. Daka not really a threat, but pressed well.

Howe teams are very tricky, we should know that by now. Gonna be grim having Sky and other media full on backing them playing like that with £1b worth of players on the pitch in two seasons.

We need numbers back in the middle. Have to rotate Youri & KDH. Where tf is Soumare?

Soumare has been useless every game and so not being trusted right now that much is clear

5 minutes ago, Royston. said:

What a load of wank.

I wasn't this angry at the forest humbling, they were clearly better than us that day but we dominated a crap newcastle that second half but spazed out everytime we approached the final third.

The backwards sideways passing when we just don't have anything forwards to aim at is rage inducing.

Feel there'd be a lot of back patting in the changing room after getting a point but got what we deserved.

I'll calm down in a bit but for now they can all FOAD:@

This is the weirdest take I've seen, getting battered by a bitter rival when we shown no fight in the game to being more angry over losing a dead rubber with 9 changes is bizarre 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

have you watched leicester recently? KDH by far is our best player on that pitch who actually moves around and makes runs , 

When he goes I’ll be happy because he’ll just turn into a Belgian Danny Drinkwater

What does that have to do with today's game?

He was crap today and isn't getting the digging out that performance deserves because he's flavor of the month. 

It's perfectly fine to say he had a crap performance when he had a crap performance, doesn't mean you think he's a crap player over all.

• Like 1

Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

Barnes looks a shadow of his former self. Tielemens, Daka, Thomas all falling away considerably. 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Thomas, who was shocking all afternoon and should have come off at half time for Castagne.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Youri and Hall need resting they were treading water for 3/4 of the game . Trouble is there’s no one to replace them 

Throw Hamza in to give them a rest overwise they will be completely fked for the Roma game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

What does that have to do with today's game?

He was crap today and isn't getting the digging out that performance deserves because he's flavor of the month. 

It's perfectly fine to say he had a crap performance when he had a crap performance, doesn't mean you think he's a crap player over all.

He was really good first half tbh, you could tell by the second he was absolutely bolloxed and nobody shun during that half anyway