Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Anyone seen him in training, how's he looked, will he get some pre-season games?

Hope he will become a revelation this coming season.....just thinking about players like Kevin De Bruyne, Mo Salah and afew others found it tough their first season and went on to become brilliant.

Are you possibly even trying to liken Soumare to De Bruyne or Salah?

I hope not… :blink:

10 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Anyone seen him in training, how's he looked, will he get some pre-season games?

Hope he will become a revelation this coming season.....just thinking about players like Kevin De Bruyne, Mo Salah and afew others found it tough their first season and went on to become brilliant.

I’m on repeat here but a CM who was brought in for his physicality who does NOT track back can get in the bin.

Edited by SafewayFox

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

He hasn't said he is. He's just used 2 prominent examples of players who have "come good".  Soumare doing the same doesn't mean he goes on to be elite but he could very well become a decent premier league player.

Or, and surely based on his attributes (for his defined position) there is a bigger chance that he fits in with the MANY MORE failed expensive flops in the PL era.

What has he shown in a Leicester kit other than a glorified pre-season against a weakened Man City side?

Just now, JimJams said:

You're probably right. He might turn out to be utter gash.  I'm merely pointing out that Crispin did not put Soumare on the same level as KDB or Salah, yet the conversation has steered that way. 

For that, I agree and will edit my post as wouldn’t want a debate going down that rabbit hole.

41 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I’d love nothing more than him to come good, he’s got great potential but feel he doesn’t suit the team… it’s almost as if his position doesn’t suit him?

He can play at six or eight - he’s a hybrid of the two positions really I suppose. It’d be marv if he comes good but there’s something not right in terms of both and off the field in relation to Soumare. If he doesn’t get sold or go out on loan I hope things change for him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Simoken said:

i think for some players, it takes alot longer to adapt. Knuckle down and put the work in. Lets see what potential you truly have.

Especially if you are a lazy arse, who just seems to want to roll their foot on the ball like a 9 yr old. 

10 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I still think he has all of the attributes to make it here. Not really sure what was going on off the pitch with him last year, but I’d personally like him to stay and be given a proper chance here.

Yeah same, no way deserves the stick hes been getting, and yet again **** ****ING MEDIA DRIVNG A CAMPAIGN on him leaving LCFC. what utter BS that was. clearly a made up speculation cause him leaving his gone quiet... surprise surprise

On 04/07/2022 at 10:59, FoxyLeon said:

Soumare is a very talented player, and was performing very well at a side who was competing at a higher level in Europe than us. He's clearly better than what we have, but we have a very poor manager incapable of coaching players to improvement.

...eh?:teehee:

He is playing like a player who is restricting himself. It’s like he’s afraid to move incase he drops a bomb. If he played with a bit more freedom we would probably see the beast unleashed. I’m convinced there’s a world class powerhouse hidden away in there, but getting it out is going to be the issue. 

• Like 4