Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

15 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Thought he was the best player on the pitch tonight, god knows where this Soumare has been hiding. Looked an absolute beast 

Look, we may disagree on whether he was the best or worst player out there tonight, but surely we can all agree that not a single Leicester player was 'an absolute beast' in that limp wristed 0-1 defeat to a very poor Utd side.

• Like 2

Mark of a good footballer is always being in motion. 

He was non-stop running tonight. Also he was looking for the ball a lot. 8/10 in a drab game.

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

Thought he played well, much better than usual but isn’t exactly saying something

He was good in pre season too. If Rodgers weren’t so pissed and in a rampage of blaming everyone else I’m sure he would have said “he is like a new signing” 

6 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He was good in pre season too. If Rodgers weren’t so pissed and in a rampage of blaming everyone else I’m sure he would have said “he is like a new signing” 

Rodgers praised Soumare on RL

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Completely pointless player imo and another signing we should have never made. Unless I’m missing something… 

Made at a time when Praet had gone to Italy and Youri wasn't signing a new deal so we thought we might plan for the future and get some cover in. I miss the days when we planned ahead and thought about the squad going forward.

57 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

He was doggo tonight. He made one or two passes in the second half, but mostly he spent his time slowly walking around ensuring there was always a Utd player between him and the ball.

Being at the game tonight I have the exactly same opinion as you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Look, we may disagree on whether he was the best or worst player out there tonight, but surely we can all agree that not a single Leicester player was 'an absolute beast' in that limp wristed 0-1 defeat to a very poor Utd side.

I meant beast as in used his strength and United players were bouncing off him, not that he was prime Yaya Toure. Thought he was very good though, certainly best ive seen him

I think he had an improved performance, more than a great one. Looked more determined, loved how he chased after the ball in the end when JJ was just ambling about. I feel he still let's the game pass him by on occasions, taking breathers during the game. Something he probably could do in France, but not in the PL.

Guest Col city fan
47 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I’ve been critical of him but would happily eat my words if Soumare turns it around.

Would also mean we start picking up results which we so desperately need.

A slightly better performance rather than a 8/10 that some have said when limp at home to a 1-0 defeat.

Have some honestly given that Soumare performance 8/10?

Christ on a bike…

He’s going to become the next ‘cult-hero’ on FT by the looks of it…

It was a performance of two halves imo.

First half, he was next to useless. Second half, improved.

8/10? Utter nonsense