Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

Just now, Col city fan said:

What a lot of hot air. This bloke is not going to keep us in the division.

Who is? Why are we pinning hopes of staying up on him now?

He wasn’t as bad as Maddison today. Youri was our best midfielder, again.

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Fox92 said:

Just read back through the thread. A lot of posters (you included I think) gave him motm last time out and reckon he’s turned the corner.

He’s nowhere near good enough to be controlling the defensive side of our midfield. As witnessed again today, as another 5 fly in past us.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

He was asked to play a role we all know he isn't suited for - he's not a defensive midfielder.

Ridiculous he was chosen to do that, especially given our defence is already weaker.

Yep, we had more creativity but the setup meant we'd concede chances as well, and we did. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Just read back through the thread. A lot of posters (you included I think) gave him motm last time out and reckon he’s turned the corner.

He’s nowhere near good enough to be controlling the defensive side of our midfield. As witnessed again today, as another 5 fly in past us.

I didn’t give him MOTM anywhere. Evans was our best player against Utd and Youri was our best player at Chelsea.

He shouldn’t even be controlling the defensive side, our best defensive midfielder is in defence, but even with that all 5 goals weren’t at the fault of Samoure… Maddison literally gave the ball away for the second, as an example.

Just now, dmayne7 said:

I've never seen a player on the receiving end of so many hospital passes as he was in the first half. Must have really pissed them all off lol

Definitely not a holding mid (on his own anyway) but he got sold out by his teammates today

Agreed - crikey I thought he was ok today. Only midfielder that could receive and pass a ball. On the receiving end of some shocking passes into feet today. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

He’s not good enough as the deepest midfielder. He’s fine in one on one duels etc but he doesn’t have positionally sense and can’t read the game. 

It's mental isn't it. Why would you task someone with such obvious defensive weaknesses with screening the back line? We've got two defensive midfielders in the squad, one hasn't played a minute in the league and the other one is being deployed at centre back ahead of three players who are actually centre backs. I suppose it makes more sense when you remember that the man making the decisions seems to be actively trying to get sacked but still.

• Like 2

We lose with Soumare in the team. We lose without Soumare in the team. Can't defend a corner with Kasper in goal, can't defend corners with Ward in goal. Concede goals with Thomas in the team, concede goals when he's not in the team. It's almost as if it's nothing to do with one individual player, even Dan Amartey, and everything to do with the facts that the coaching of our entire team is absolutely abysmal and the entire team is disjointed, disorganised and demotivated.

• Like 1

He is proper underwhelming. Can't believe we signed him instead of some half decent RW. Guess he was supposed to be the Tielemans replacement, but that will never happen. Should have sold him this summer and finally bought that half decent RW.

• Like 1

The amount of times I have seen him casually jogging back when the opposition is on the attack, is shocking. That has nothing to do with his ability, that is a pure lack of desire to win. He should be sprinting back and throwing himself at the ball Big Wes style.  Doubting whether even a new manager will get anymore effort out of him. Just seems to be his style. Playing him as DCM is all on Rogers though. Dumb. 

• Like 1