Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

• 1 month later...

Not as bad as youri today (aside from goals that were his fault)

there’s a player inside there once his brain clicks into gear

cannot play as single holding mid, looks very exposed against good oppo but don’t think that was his fault more than Brendan’s 

Just now, eblair said:

Not as bad as youri today (aside from goals that were his fault)

there’s a player inside there once his brain clicks into gear

cannot play as single holding mid, looks very exposed against good oppo but don’t think that was his fault more than Brendan’s 

The problem is, his brain clicks into gear against 'easier' opposition, if that.

Come up against a decent opponent and he just looks so lost and totally out of place. Some things he did today are only acceptable at a lower-league level. Not strong enough in challenges, not good in possession of the ball and bypassed by opposition midfielders far too easily i.e. losing track of runners. I don't see him intercept or put strong tackles in as you would for a player in his position.

Even if there is a 'player inside there' it's not good enough. We can't rely on someone who might' play well, at least not in our position.

I fully expect, and want, Ndidi to come back into the side on Friday night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am sure there is a player in there but, he too often flatters to deceive and for every good game / part of a game there are several where he is invisible.

the trouble is Ndidi’s form has nose dived and we don’t trust Mendy and so we switch between them all.

We need to buy / replace and move on but probably this isn’t a priority given our lack of funds.

He epitomises Rodgers as a player. Slow, likes to play a simple pass, no organisation or positional and is fine if we have things our own way. The moment it's difficult he's shit. He's been better recently but more of a case of the team plays well he does OK, rather than him making us better. 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.

He plays the slow lazy pass to often.

I want to see him driving forward more often because he is capable.

Edited by nathan.