Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Honestly think they are giving him every chance to come good.

I'm not convinced by any of our CM options at the moment, none of the can seem to be able to put a consistent run of games together. Even today pairing KDH and Mendy have 1 poor game to every good game.

How many chances, though, before it continues to have the negative impact on the team?

That CM issue itself is a shame too. Dewsbury-Hall has had a decent run of games if I remember correctly. 

I think they're gonna have a tough time of it again next weekend, too - Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Xhaka, Trossard or Partey. A combination of those have worked well all season for Arsenal and sadly I think we'll see more of the same. No doubt Arteta and his coaches have seen how easily we've been exposed and capitalise on that.

• Like 1

If there is one player I genuinely dislike on this team, it is this guy. It is the laziness. Rarely helps the defence, doesnt do much for the attack. Waddles around the field with no awareness.

He is an empty carbs kind of footballer.

He has had two seasons and has shown zilch improvement. He remains lazy and ignorant of his role in the team.

Get. Rid. 

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He's absolute shite. Jogs about like he's just fallen in a lake and all his clothes are weighing him down. Bloody awful player who's had enough chances, bin.

I’ve always said he plays like he’s carrying a sack of coal on his back, but this and the suit of armour descriptions are better.

How on earth did he look “OK” enough in training to warrant a place in the squad today, he was so far off the pace he looks like he needs another month of training!!!!! Shambolic ‘cameo’ and back to his unaware best. Get him in the U23s for the next few games before bothering with him in First Team fixtures.

Guest Col city fan

Bringing on Soumare when Rodgers did has to be one of the most baffling tactical decisions I’ve seen by Rodgers. I just about get Youri for KDH, though I’d have brought Praet on personally. 
But Soumare for Mendy is a decision I don’t think I’ll understand in a million years. 

13 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

soumare, vesterguard, daka and bertrand. got to be one of the worst windows ever. 

I give you the 16/17 summer window. Slimani, Adrian Silva, Ahmed Musa. Zieler, Luis Hernandez.

14 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

soumare, vesterguard, daka and bertrand. got to be one of the worst windows ever. 

Yet nobody at the time predicted it would be. We were all excited about Soumare and Daka, Bertrand was solid back up and Vestergaard... I don't know but don't recall overwhelming scepticism, think he was actually praised after his debut vs Man City

He is so lazy and looks almost inept at times in his positioning. I think he's technically okay. But that matters not a jot. As he plays like he couldn't give a feck and doesn't quite know where to be. That moment when he literally stopped today, as he was adamant the ball had gone out, was beyond pathetic. He just stood and watched the reds surging away. Useless @#££#!!!

43 minutes ago, Koke said:

I give you the 16/17 summer window. Slimani, Adrian Silva, Ahmed Musa. Zieler, Luis Hernandez.

Musa we somehow got our money back.

Hernandez on a free and got a small fee.

Slimani got some important goals for us.

Whilst we might get our money back on Daka, Jannik is stealing a living here, Bertrand even more so.

Soumare must be one of the most unlikable players to have played for us in recent times due to his lack of effort/care.

If I see him get closer to the ref again instead of an opposition player 🙈🤯

The thing that baffles me the most is his lack of effort. You can forgive poor technique, a lack of quality or making mistakes but the minimal requirement is 100% effort and to be switched on at all times. That's something i tell my son every week before he plays. 

A premier league player should not need to hear that same advice.

• Like 1