Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

Soumare

I couldn’t believe the standard of his passing. You sometimes see a pro under hit or misplace a pass now and again, this guy was doing it time and time again last night! I can’t believe how crap he was.

Embarrassing performance!

• Like 1

When the ball came to him on the edge of the box and he misjudged it, so it hit his foot and went to their player lol lol

Like, what even happened there? Did he run too fast?! 

The amount of times he loses all kinds of awareness of his own positioning, the opposition players and now even the ball is incredible. 

I'm actually impressed as to how bad he is making himself look lol

Sadly he will be come to be seen as an emblematic Rodgers signing. 

Player signed without a specific role in mind:

Player is neither a reliable utility player or excels at any particular role:

Vastly overpriced:

Potentially a downgrade on academy options:

Poor strength and lack of mental fortitude:

Signed for terms that make him practically impossible to sell:

Little to no resale value:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Worst player i've ever seen play for us and there is some competition. 

Its not down to a lack of ability but a lack of effort and desire to do his job. How we rejected money for him in the summer is criminal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Is he Brendan’s love child ..  

Brendan wanted to sell him and said as much and left him out of pre season. He wanted Praet and Soyuncu out and probably a few more. But when he was told we had no money to buy anyone and wouldn't get much cash for these donkeys Rodgers was stuck with them. Whoever it was who decided to sign Vestergaard Bertrand Daka and Soumare that summer needs shooting.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Worst player i've ever seen play for us and there is some competition. 

Its not down to a lack of ability but a lack of effort and desire to do his job. How we rejected money for him in the summer is criminal. 

Junior Lewis, Lee Marshall, Peter Canero says hi

53 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Bouba is truly woeful. To think, we rested both Wilf and Mendy to rely on Bouba's defensive nous and industry instead  Remarkable!!

Whatever you think of his abilities I think we've all already agreed he's not really a defensive player. Yet continually gets played in that role, with Mendy sitting on the bench. Baffling!

Mind you, I've said before it was baffling we were about to sell him to Monaco, then didn't! I can only think it was because we thought we'd be selling Tielemans in September?

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

When the ball came to him on the edge of the box and he misjudged it, so it hit his foot and went to their player lol lol

Like, what even happened there? Did he run too fast?! 

The amount of times he loses all kinds of awareness of his own positioning, the opposition players and now even the ball is incredible. 

I'm actually impressed as to how bad he is making himself look lol

I honestly thought it looked like he tried to back heel it. I've no idea why as there was no team mates anywhere in that general direction!

Whilst he made a couple of errors last night I thought he was ok, generally keeping possession and moving it fairly quickly.

I'd rather KDH had been taken off, lost possession so often and final ball woeful.